Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Connection lost!

i get the same error message but sometimes i can get to the login screen and sometimes i can't. if i do get to the login screen i type my password and then my PIN but then when i click Login, it fades back to my desktop and says - the connection to the server has ended. please try again later.
    i havent been able to play maplestory for 4 months :( :( help plz

Same here...sometime i can get t0 the login and sometimes it just doesn't. its sooo annoying

i was wondering if there were any ports that i could unblock to make GMS work cuz i found on GameSpy Arcade talking about unblocking ports to make games work.

) Unblocking Ports: You can take the unblocking process a step further by instructing Windows to open the Firewall to all ports used by GameSpy Arcade and most of its supported games. To do this: Click on Start > Settings > Control Panel > Windows Firewall. From the Windows Firewall Menu, click on the Exceptions tab, then click on the Add Ports button. From the Add Ports Menu, enter a port from the list of ports at the top of this Arcade support page. Be sure to indicate whether this is a UDP or TCP port (the list above should indicate which it is).

Are there any ports I can unblock for MapleGlobal?!?