Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cya all

Default cya all

Found recently I don't really have time for Maplestory anymore, and its not as fun as it used to be. CS isn't worth it, I predict Maplestory will be flooded with little kids in greater numbers (because of the new advertising...), and the patches aren't really getting better (though I am going to miss the holiday season...). So I've quit :[. I've handed out all my items and stuff (man, people are greedy!), and got some hacks and gotten myself banned :D (was fun).

Please don't respond with posts such as "No one cares" because I really don't expect you to. It's the cycle of an MMORPG player's life, and really this post is so I don't come back (it's like a ****! :mad:). If a mod could ban this account it'd actually be great :D

anyway, was fun everyone! cya

a1ecks- June ~ October 2007

figured hot sands was most appropriate

just saying, but you coulda said "bye" in empty house and pmed a mod to ban you :l

but anyways, cya, I hope you have fun else where. :]

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

It's the tomatoes, you fools! THA TOMATOES!

Just block this website and set your authorization code to some random seal-scramble.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Awww, MS is ALREADY filled with little kids. ~_~
    Alright then... see you around I guess.
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Well then, see you.

I guess I'm getting bored of the hectic lvling too............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................................

Perhaps you shouldn't have done that to your account. I got bored at the exact same lvls at you, but I returned to Maple once a few good patches came out. The result is that I'm enjoying maple again, though that may change soon.

Quote Originally Posted by alecks View Post
    figured hot sands was most appropriate
    No, it's really not. Hot Sands is for direct member flames, nothing else. This would be better off in Southperry. Anyways, see yaz~

why get yourself banned? you coulda gave your account to me >=o
    jk, but seriously if you ever get bored one day then you can go back on.

I have a question. How can you say goodbye when no one knows you?

bb gl in life

Say No To Hunger http://www.freerice.com/index.php
    I am like a magnet, except I attract non-metallic idiots.

No one cares

Feels good man