Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter Or Crossbowman???

Golly jeepers! We had no idea, I mean, its not like all of us stated it in our posts, but that is some fine logic young man.
    (couldn't resist, its like he handed himself on a silver platter)
    Go Crossbow, or I'll bite off your left arm.

RakSniper says: You are a pirate!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
    Golly jeepers! We had no idea, I mean, its not like all of us stated it in our posts, but that is some fine logic young man.
    (couldn't resist, its like he handed himself on a silver platter)
    Go Crossbow, or I'll bite off your left arm.
    Nothing to say about your post (other than I support it), but your siggy is full of chocolatey goodness. Green lantern's oath and an awesome animated banner, thumbs up.

D'you mind if I steal the green lantern's oath ?

Look at it this way. You have from Level 10-30 to decide which one you want to choose. I personally use both Bows and XBows during this time to see which one I liked the most. It's your decision. Asking is ok and all, but all you're doing is stirring the cage around the Bowman Threads.

I personally believe each class is honorable and respectable to the whole "Archer" class. I've never been nothing more else besides a variation of an Archer in every MMO I've ever played. Like I said, you got 20 Lvls to determine it. Asking for Pros and Cons are just giving both sides a reason to bash each other, plain and simple.

also why is everybody using booster as an argument? If hunters/rangers use booster we get an even faster fire rate, so the two just cancel out, personally I couldn't stand the delay between arrows so I used bows and became a hunter, unfortunately europe doesn't have 3rd jobs

Quote Originally Posted by meltedmuffin View Post
    also why is everybody using booster as an argument? If hunters/rangers use booster we get an even faster fire rate, so the two just cancel out, personally I couldn't stand the delay between arrows so I used bows and became a hunter, unfortunately europe doesn't have 3rd jobs
    We use booster to support the argument of the Crossbowmen because the only reason people say to NOT go Crossbow, is because we have slower firing rate than Hunters (Crossbow VS Bow, the ultimate showdown).

RakSniper says: You are a pirate!

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    Snipers is lots of fun. The only thing bad about is low hp, but with hb it's not really a problem. We're strong, our skills are useful (every rangers wishes they could freeze things with blizzard), and we look good (casa crow looks awesome).

Aesthetics shouldn't matter that much, it's not like the monster is gonna collapse because you're too "pretty" for it. That's what nx is for.
    Nope, I mean that the crossbow itself partly covers the face.

Also, Crossbowmen do more damage, attack more slowly, and can freeze stuff. Hunters attack faster, do less damage, and can burn stuff. *cough* grupins

None of this "1337" stuff, it's just "ronin"

Scania:
    ksern00b - 41 Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
    We use booster to support the argument of the Crossbowmen because the only reason people say to NOT go Crossbow, is because we have slower firing rate than Hunters (Crossbow VS Bow, the ultimate showdown).
    yeah but having to use a buff all the time just to be able to compete firing speed wise is a stupid idea, why don't people accept the fact that hunter and crossbow are DIFFERENT jobs and as such comparing them is pretty much futile.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by meltedmuffin View Post
    Booster increases both of their speeds, but the gap exists. The best way to describe, that I can think of, is with numbers.

If we rate xbow's with a speed of 1, and hunters with a speed of 2, then booster will increase them both by 1, making xbow's 2 and hunters 3 - xbow's are still slower, but faster than they were before. Yes, xbow's are slower, but we're more than stronger enough to make up for that fraction of a second.

Quote Originally Posted by l337ronin726 View Post
    Also, Crossbowmen do more damage, attack more slowly, and can freeze stuff. Hunters attack faster, do less damage, and can burn stuff. *cough* grupins
    Grupins ? Are you going to be at grupins for 200 lvl's ? Are you going to be at grupins for even 20 lvl's ? And xbow's do a lot more damage, everyone diminishes that.

i can just say bowman is faster than sniper.well i thing bowman is more stronger than sniper becase it is so fass.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by skylinekillerD3 View Post
    i can just say bowman is faster than sniper.well i thing bowman is more stronger than sniper becase it is so fass.
    My damage range is much higher than most rangers at my lvl and they don't shoot nearly fast enough for it to balance out.

Seriously people, accept the fact that snipers are stronger. It's easily proven and already has been.