View Poll Results: Is Genesis Overpowered?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 16.33%
  • No

34 69.39%
  • Others, Leave comment.

7 14.29%
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Is Genesis Overpowered?

Quote Originally Posted by Allysiana View Post
    I understand that. But heal damage (the only 2nd job mobbing spell that clerics get.. and if you go without HA, the only attack spell that clerics get...) is not as good as other attack spells for the 2nd job mages.. and most priests don't max SR until at least 9x and at most 110ish.

That's a long time to wait for a decent damage mob attack spell. ;) As far as priests go, we deal the least amount of damage on average of all the classes until very late in our maple careers. The game forces us to party or we don't make it through training as a priest very quickly, even if you do get SR maxed by 90. Plain truth is that party training is the best exp/hour for a priest. Simply because we don't do near enough damage training solo as we get when we're with a higher leveled party.
    In my experience with a low luk cleric, they do as good of a damage with heal compared to my lukless i/l wizard at lvl 5x. Plus don't forget about the range and pot cost. Training speed wise a cleric can do as well as any fire/ice wizard. As for the HA issue that can be arguable because what mages gain in damage, we lose in supportive skills. IMO heal is the ultimate mob skill, considering of course the range, damage and usefulness for a second job skill.

IMO
    The BA of F.A = 120 (lack of mob skill)
    The BA of C.B = 100 (-20 for freezing effect)
    The BA of H.A = 80 (- 40 for supportive skill)

As for third job, I think you are right in that a priest simply can not get as much exp soloing than partying, this is largely due to the skill HS IMO. This skill allow priests opportunities to party higher lvl people and get excellent exp. As for mages we need the higher damage or efficient (range and freeze and poison) mob skills because we can not party others easily during lower lvl.

Say No To Hunger http://www.freerice.com/index.php
    I am like a magnet, except I attract non-metallic idiots.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wigum View Post
    Moderators dont have sections. We all do whatever we see. I tend to focus on the ones i visit a lot tho. And most of the time when i do something, i just close or lock it without saying anything. I tend to spend time in here because it's relevant to my class. But really we all do everywhere.

I'll climb through it i suppose and clean it tomorrow if i have time. Do you want the debates in still? what do you want to get rid of
    You're the only mod I see around this section, the same going for emily in bowmen and jedisbar in tech help (not counting raisin who responds to reports in loads of place), I was just going off of what I saw, sorry. :p

In my opinion, the debates should only be left in if they're pertinent to the topic - some of them are just rambling and awkward. At least one post should be left for all of the major opinions.

hehe as i said i typically dont say anything when i do something- i delete or lock without a word - so you don't see most of my things. You typically only see me here because I read these threads since its for my class. I rarely enter bowman - occasionally i hit up the theif and the warrior for my other chars.

I stay out of tech help because im not interested in it, and jed has it well in hand. And im more lenient than some of the others in rainbow street. We all have forums we happen to troll more frequently than others :)

25 pages eh, I'll see if i can do it at lunch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Banned

hehe as i said i typically dont say anything when i do something- i delete or lock without a word - so you don't see most of my things. You typically only see me here because I read these threads since its for my class. I rarely enter bowman - occasionally i hit up the theif and the warrior for my other chars.

I stay out of tech help because im not interested in it, and jed has it well in hand. And im more lenient than some of the others in rainbow street. We all have forums we happen to troll more frequently than others :)

25 pages eh, I'll see if i can do it at lunch
    So can we assume that it's been done ? The page count is down to 7.

no you're viewing more posts per page than i am.

I started doing it, what i need to know tho is, do you want tangental (is that a word) discussions to be pruned so it's only info relevant to clerics? or do you just want the ya it sucks posts removed

Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

no you're viewing more posts per page than i am.

I started doing it, what i need to know tho is, do you want tangental (is that a word) discussions to be pruned so it's only info relevant to clerics? or do you just want the ya it sucks posts removed
    Since the discussion itself was pretty fun and a big debate, I say anything that relates to the topic or certain tangents (like damages between the three classes) would be good.

<3 Foxy