Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Strata, reporting for duty.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    the one with the girls boobs, it was GOLD
    Oh. I think I still have it, but I didn't really like it that much. It was something pulled off of fourchon late-night, and I never asked where it was from. I tried later, but nobody knew.

...it pissed me off a little bit. I need sauce, sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Strata View Post
    Hey guys, my name is Strata, and I'm not very good with introductions at all.

So I guess I'll just leave the floor open to questions, and just say that it's nice to meet you all, and I hope we can all get along and have fun discussing various topics together!

What? Shut up. I've never done this kind of thread, and nobody said I couldn't do it two years late. You guys better play along.
    Hey! It's a new boy! Everyone get him!

-Wedgie-

In other news, I just found out a few days ago that "alot" isn't a word. Broke my freaking heart man, my heart.
    W-what?!
    Liess!!

Leathal Trade is now casting villains and extras, Apply Today!

There are 10 types of people in this world- those that understand binary and those that don't.

I'll try my best to help you overcome your overwhelming aura of noobness.
    Randland Parody
    Stupid cow. Stupid, stupid, stupid cow.

The faces of Hidden-Street, through the years

Quote Originally Posted by Saighan View Post
    I'll try my best to help you overcome your overwhelming aura of noobness.
    Damn, I thought I was the only one who noticed that. You're sharp man.

I better be careful. If I let this noobishness get out of hand, I could develop an inferiority complex. If that happened, my personality would probably mutate into something monstrous. I'd become some sort of pessimistic, cynical, overly-critical, short-tempered, bad-mouthed, conceited, condescending asshole.

Naaaah... that'd never happen. Not to me.

Damn, I thought I was the only one who noticed that. You're sharp man.

I better be careful. If I let this noobishness get out of hand, I could develop an inferiority complex. If that happened, my personality would probably mutate into something monstrous. I'd become some sort of pessimistic, cynical, overly-critical, short-tempered, bad-mouthed, conceited, condescending asshole.

Naaaah... that'd never happen. Not to me.
    In short, you'd make a Hot Sands topic about yourself :eek:
    Randland Parody
    Stupid cow. Stupid, stupid, stupid cow.

The faces of Hidden-Street, through the years

I doubt I'd ever get a Hot Sands topic directed towards me. It's true that I'm probably the best candidate for a good spanking, but I cover my flames so well that looks as if I'm really just arguing heatedly. On top of that, I never really get into arguments that I can't win, and when I do lose, I always get off on some technicality, and I end up winning by default. Straw man tactics ftw? I'm good at that. If I didn't get a Hot Sands topic by now, it's because you guys tolerate me completely.

Shame, really. I wouldn't want one that's half-hearted, I'd want to be able to argue right back. I don't know. Maybe I'm trying too hard to pick fights? Probably. I'm not going to bother acting out (more than I do already, har har), because then I'd get burned on the hot sands. Ah well. I'm still going to lurk the forum for good flaming/trolling positions, and I'm still going to be a complete moron when voicing my opinions. That's just me.

After reading this thread, all I have to say is.. Um. Yeah. *blank face*

You sure do have an interesting sense of humor. I also laughed 'cause half the people in the thread welcomed you without even figuring you've been around...

Anyhow I'm not gonna welcome you. 'cause I dun wanna! :D Oh but pass the cheese please.

<3 Foxy

Quote Originally Posted by Allysiana View Post
    You sure do have an interesting sense of humor. I also laughed 'cause half the people in the thread welcomed you without even figuring you've been around...
    ...or maybe they're smart enough to know what's good for them.

Slime

or maybe...
    Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon
    Aesthetics shouldn't matter that much, it's not like the monster is gonna collapse because you're too "pretty" for it.