Thread: (Comic) Welcome To Maple Story

Default (Comic) Welcome To Maple Story

A maple story comic ive been working on whenever i find myself with alot of extra time. It currently only features one of my characters and one of my friends characters. But as it continues ill probably have to add more people but meh ill cross that bridge when i come to it.

Page1
    Page2
    Page3
    Page4
    Page5
    Page6
    Page7
    Page8
    Page9
    Page10
    Page11
    Any thoughts?

Hiya Negi...

Not really sure how this is maple related except that there are snails and it features your maple character, but that's okay. :) Also, be careful, there are a few typos and such throughout the story.

Drawing is okay, some of it's cute, the lines seem a bit simplistic but if it's your first time drawing then kudos for the effort :)

The story is okay, but not overtly exciting - since you're going to deviate from the game, you can embellish and add more things if you want to spice it up. I'd suggest thinking about the overall plot before you start drawing; might make it go easier :)

Keep up the drawing hehe, it's really fun to do artwork. I hope your friend really didn't give you a massive wedgie, though...

<3 Foxy

I dont see any typos oh look i spelled guarantee wrong oh well no one else noticed till now. And this is just the beginning of the actual comic. There are alot of loose ends in maple story that i had to tie up before i could actually start the story for it to make sense for me.
    1. Your character just appears out of no where.
    2. Characters tend to have odd names.
    3. How can people live on maple island without lil houses/cabins and such.
    4. Reason to leave maple island.
    And its simplistic just because it is a comic, lots of panels to draw and i dont wanna spend ages just drawing one. Lots of the panels could use the speed lines or w/e they are called and background of some sort, probably like toning or something, just never got around to doing it. And its not like this is some serious project. If you cant tell based on the slapstick comedy.
    But meh w/e.

Nicely done negi, makes quite a lot of sense and it relates to the game as well. Well done.

Say No To Hunger http://www.freerice.com/index.php
    I am like a magnet, except I attract non-metallic idiots.

Phantom Watch

Page 8...
    total copy of Chisame/Chiu scene in 12th chapter @_@;;

But pretty nice, nonetheless. :]

Negima! ftw.
    ftw.
    ftw.
    ftw.
    ftw.
    ftw.

Thx.:D
    Wow thats like the first time in ages i used an emocon or w/e its called. emoticon maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by NegiWarrior View Post
    Page 8...
    total copy of Chisame/Chiu scene in 12th chapter @_@;;

But pretty nice, nonetheless. :]

Negima! ftw.
    ftw.
    ftw.
    ftw.
    ftw.
    ftw.
    Yeah i just loved that pose when i read it. But u also missed the the part after that is pretty much the same as the the episode of Negima where he drinks the love potion, and Nodoka goes nuts on him. Meh since my character was named the same i figure why not toss in similar scenes that true Negima fans would get. I was also planning on later for when they first reach Ellina he dresses like negi in his cloak from the Festival tournament. Along with a possible hair cut scene where he goes through a bunch and ones Negi's Hair. Also my pet for the game is ChamoKun a cat. Oh and love the name. lol.