View Poll Results: What would you choose from an environmental perspective?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Styrofoam

2 10.00%
  • Cardboard

18 90.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Styorfoam or cardboard?

Beginner

You can cut trees down, but you can plant them back.

You burn plastic, you release harmful gases into the air.

And they stay there.

I choose cardboard box.

I was still curious about the box my mother was talking about, but I didn't press for information. My mother always had a short temper. I hear that's true of all redheads, but I've never met anyone other than my mother with red hair. That Saturday morning we left for the shore surprisingly early, rushed by my mother's nagging and my father's pounding of the car's horn. He seemed nervous that morning, for some reason. I asked him what was bothering him, but he just snapped, "Nothing, get in the car."

It was quiet the whole ride down to the shore. Nobody made any attempt at conversation in the car, and the roads were completely deserted. The sun wasn't even up. It was still raining too. I was lost in my thoughts the whole ride. What could that cardboard box possibly mean? And what could possibly be inside that cardboard box? We were on the last few legs of the trip, when I finally asked my mother, in broken English so my father wouldn't understand, "Hey," I started, "that box you were talking on the phone about, what is it?"

cardboard lol

Hello! I often send parcels to different cities, and in order for everything to arrive safe and sound, I turn to the best company in my opinion https://www.trinity.global, so if you send something, contact them and they will do everything you need to The package arrived safe and sound!