Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Price check at maple island

Thread: Price check at maple island

Default Price check at maple island

I have an islander at Khaini, name 'ZakuOne', just want to check how much for them at maple island:

1.) Independence Day Hat
    2.) Leather Purse
    3.) Yellow rose
    4.) Red rose
    5.) Double axe

I appreciate if anyone can sell me these items for me a good price, thanks!

Some of these things are no longer in Maple Island and I doubt someone can be nice enough in Maple Island in order to sell you that stuff. The leather purse is not avialable in Maple Island at all, I-Day hats are rare now and I do not think anyone is in Maple Island any more who has those items...
    Think of how much nicer it is to ride in a taxi and think of how much nicer it is to ride in a taxi than it is to walk than it is to walk and think of how much nicer it is to ride in a taxi than it is to walk! Nice, eh?

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by BushiKun View Post
    I have an islander at Khaini, name 'ZakuOne', just want to check how much for them at maple island:

1.) Independence Day Hat
    2.) Leather Purse
    3.) Yellow rose
    4.) Red rose
    5.) Double axe

I appreciate if anyone can sell me these items for me a good price, thanks!
    Number 1-4 are going to be really tough to get, almost like impossible since theyre not being dropped (anymore). Im not sure about the axe.

>>>PLEASE HELP ME, AND READ THIS POST: THERE ARE PRICES TO BE WON!!:
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...296#post408296

The axe drops like 0.0001% of the time from orange mushrooms.
    Think of how much nicer it is to ride in a taxi and think of how much nicer it is to ride in a taxi than it is to walk than it is to walk and think of how much nicer it is to ride in a taxi than it is to walk! Nice, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by SubZero View Post
    Number 1-4 are going to be really tough to get, almost like impossible since theyre not being dropped (anymore). Im not sure about the axe.
    Purses still drop

Purses do drop. However, they are extremely rare. You can get them from red snails. They probably cost around 10k due to their rarity, however. Double axes are alot easier. Orange Mushies drop them as often as slimes drop Lemonas, and cost about half the price. You'd have problems finding people there to sell it to you anyway, so don't bother buying them.
    SEA's only inactive Transexual Archer