Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: i hate people who post those stupid cash shop messages.

I smega people on reaching level 70. Why? Only because I think it's a big achievement considering the amount of time and effort it takes for one to actually get to that point.

On saying that I've only ever smega'd 2 people although I have 4 left and plan to smega 4 other people on their 70th :D

Mushmom

I dont mind smegas some are entertaining. I just wish that now that they have the avatar smegas they get rid of those god-ugly maple tvs.

Aimee, I see that you are in Windia. I boycott the avatar smegas, but I could see some pointless smega about you from me in your future...but I'll probably forget.

Authentic: I smega people on (legitly) reaching certain levels or their b-days, too. I've also told people having a stupid smega convo to kindly stfu. But this Aimee seems like an upstart and might needs ta be taught a lesson!

i do buy cash shop crap.

24 dollars is alot for one item.

i also forgot all about this thread, haha.

They're using their own (or parents') money, so even if they're wasting it, what else could you do about it besides complain?

I just hate those new pop-out shout-out thingies. Whatever they're called.. They're worse then those s'megas..