View Poll Results: Dragon blood or no?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, get dragon blood at 80

4 36.36%
  • No, Wait till 100 or higher.

7 63.64%

Thread: Dragon Blood Or warrior elixirs?

Beginner

Default Dragon Blood Or warrior elixirs?

So im 80, and wondering, should i get Dragon Blood, or just skip it since i can always use warrior elixirs. Also, does dragon blood stack with the beholder buff?

Is dragon blood worthwhile, or better off just carrying around warrior elixirs and maxing something else first?

Well i have no experience as a DK but there was a past thread about this somewhere personally i would wait until lvl 100 + as you can get other skills to go with until then. Or just miss it out

On the other hand Dragon Blood would save some mesos at earlier levels so i dont no ill look for the link for you now

http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...t=Dragon+Blood

Dragon Blood is more rare and expensive, but have a little more effect. Still, I'd go with Warrior Pot due to the fact that it is cheap and its available in pot stores everywhere.

Max everything and decide at level 110.

Im going w/o DBlood because IMO expensive Warrior Elixers>20 points of SP and I can max Elemental Resistance.
    PROBLEM SLEUTH COMICS:

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by chaz_jo View Post
    Im going w/o DBlood because IMO expensive Warrior Elixers>20 points of SP and I can max Elemental Resistance.
    That and Assault proved that warrior elixers are cheaper to use than Dragon Blood is.

Feels good man

Beginner

Awesome, thanks, thanks for links too. going without dragon blood for now at least.

Banned

i dunno...

come 4th job, will it easily activate berserk? and will the HP issue be resolved after beholder healing heal you every time?

Phantom Watch

if you're already 80, go to a retirement home or play golf or something :eek:

Would it really be worth it to have to go back to NLC to buy warrior elixers every time you run out? I plan to get Dragon Blood, if I ever make it to 3rd job (which is unlikely anyway), unless someone convinces me to do otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by NegiWarrior View Post
    if you're already 80, go to a retirement home or play golf or something :eek:
    QFT.:D

snai1man - Level 45 Spearman (Windia) (Retired)
    Click here if you're bored of MapleStory!
    Click here to help end world hunger! (And spread the word meanwhile)
    The text below is true.
    The text above is false.

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by snai1man View Post
    Would it really be worth it to have to go back to NLC to buy warrior elixers every time you run out? I plan to get Dragon Blood, if I ever make it to 3rd job (which is unlikely anyway), unless someone convinces me to do otherwise.

QFT.:D
    i put a mule in nlc at the vendor. i just buy 400 elixirs, that lasts me 4000 minutes. thats a LONG time. Then I just transfer them thru storage. So is it worth it for me to spend 2 minutes to get 4000 minutes worth of elixirs? I dont really understand the question. lol