Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pirate Job Weapons

I wouldn't be a pirate, atleast not first anyways. Everyone will be a pirate, so pirate stuff willl be at a high demand, and all the other class items prices will drop.

Very interesting, but more important than the weapons are the skills. Got any info about it?
    Also it looks like the guns are one handed, so this may allow to equip a shield; plus guns can be shoot while walking and at short range too. It would be cool that guns can shot while moving (not jumping) and have no 'whacking' range.

Quote Originally Posted by IamASifsin View Post
    lets call this pirate claw a knuckle.
    Btw, Who has seen a Pirate use a Knuckle in any pirate movie?
    Capt. Jack sparrow used a sword and a gun.
    they should have hooks instead.

like..
    lvl10 plain metal hook
    lvl15 a shiny metal hook.
    lvl100 a hook thats rusty and has tetanus on it.
    omg tetanus, that's just ownage.

Maplers have been crying out for a Martial arts class or a Gunner class for so long now. Looks like Nexon's heard their cries.

Like someone stated, this seems very similar to Rogues. What I'm guessing is that Pirates can choose to go with Guns or Claw-looking things, and that determines their 2nd job, like Rogues.

Now, for ammo. I'm assuming that the Pirate's bullets will be like a Bowman's arrows, as in you buy them in packs of 100 or so. Or perhaps the bullets will be like an Assassin's stars, though that's unlikely.

From the equipment page, it looks like the ammo has level requirements..see how the ammo is infront of 2 consecutive guns? I'm pretty sure that Nexon is ensuring we don't have the whole level 12 Rogue with Ilbis deal. And there are elemental bullets, Fire and Ice, which may have Gunners intruding on some Mages' training spots?

whats wrong with a lvl12 rogue having ilbis?

Someone link me plocs! D:

"Bandwith exceeded"

Quote Originally Posted by IamASifsin View Post
    whats wrong with a lvl12 rogue having ilbis?
    Nothing, but it leaves unfunded sins at the same level at a disadvantage.

I think the bullets should be rechargeable like stars, rather than be able to run out completely, because if there's that many different types, most likely they're gonna get sold for millions in FM, and if you buy them for millions, you're not gonna be happy when they run out. However, like J&J said, the elemental bullets may interfere with some mage training spots.

The only reason I would assume that they might be like arrows instead of stars (run out, instead of being recharged), is because they are elemental. Once you get one set of elemental bullets, you pretty much have a miniature version of Cold Beam or Fire Arrow, or maybe even Holy Arrow (which would be crazy).
    Bera
    CloseCombatX - level 140 Shadower [dead]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MastahX View Post
    Nothing, but it leaves unfunded sins at the same level at a disadvantage.

I think the bullets should be rechargeable like stars, rather than be able to run out completely, because if there's that many different types, most likely they're gonna get sold for millions in FM, and if you buy them for millions, you're not gonna be happy when they run out. However, like J&J said, the elemental bullets may interfere with some mage training spots.

The only reason I would assume that they might be like arrows instead of stars (run out, instead of being recharged), is because they are elemental. Once you get one set of elemental bullets, you pretty much have a miniature version of Cold Beam or Fire Arrow, or maybe even Holy Arrow (which would be crazy).
    Sorry, but I stopped reading after this sentence. A level 12 sin with ilbis does not leave unfunded sins at a disadvantage. It leaves the funded sins with an advantage. There's a big difference.

Pirates...why did nexon decide pirates? lol chances are the bullets be like arrows. I never understood how you could recharge stars and you have to constantly buy arrows. I can just see maple island being flooded and everyone asking "What you gonna be?" "I wanna be a pirate =D" "Me too!" It's gonna b funny.
    But nexon should introduce more than one class...That way just one classes market wont be terribly overpriced.
    Vampire class would be pretty nice i think lol. It would match all those people with the blue skin

Quote Originally Posted by Elixer View Post
    Sorry, but I stopped reading after this sentence. A level 12 sin with ilbis does not leave unfunded sins at a disadvantage. It leaves the funded sins with an advantage. There's a big difference.
    Thats true. I was thinking of it like this: If a funded sin (with Iilbis) and an unfunded sin (with subis) are fighting for the same map, who has the disadvantage.

You are correct, in regular training, unfunded sins don't have a disadvantage but funded sins have an advantage, but if they are competing for a map or something similar, then the unfunded does have a disadvantage.
    Bera
    CloseCombatX - level 140 Shadower [dead]