Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Pirate Job Weapons - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pirate Job Weapons

Mushmom

Well elixer if you don't then people will get confused like majal did. Although majal is still a bit of an idiot...

If both of you are going to keep arguing do it in PM's, no reason for this thread to be locked.

Ontopic: So, are these subclasses? Or is it a full job together. I'm getting a little mixed up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Elixer View Post
    Found on another site (Guess):

*My Post*
    I did say something LT :P

And this is a whole nother class. It's not a subclass.

These jobs could be hybrids of the other jobs in how they function.

The gunner has elemental ammo to mimic Fire Shot and Ice Shot with a wide array of normal ammo like throwing stars. This leads me to believe that the gunner will be a archer/thief.

The other pirate could be unique by being a warrior/thief hybrid.

We won't know for sure how these jobs will work without information about all of their skills up to 3rd job when they start showing off their true potential. I say 3rd job because they will be the same at 1st job. The differences in 2nd job will have very few interesting skills since Weapon Mastery and Final Attack will be expected.
    "Embiggens is a perfectly cromulent word."

from what I have seen, it seems that the entrance to nautalis port is there, however, its not going to be open for a week *from what someone was saying was said on insoya. I dont think the class itself has been released yet which is why we have not gotten info. if the port itself and class is going to be open say monday, thats when we can expect to start hearing 1st job skills. because it is test server, where I have heard exp is hugely incressed, we can expect 2nd and 3rd job skills over the next few days and week, seeing as often, a new world opens, people hack to level 90 in a week, in tespia it should be easy.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Sweet. I bet the bullets are something that can be recharged. Like Stars. Or maybe they'll come up with another system.

Also FLINTLOCK <3

Someone say LOL because the Photobucket bandwidth has exceeded its limit and we can no longer see the nice Pirate Weapons. Or maybe its just me.

Nice concept though. Maybe bullets are like sets of arrows?
    Think of how much nicer it is to ride in a taxi and think of how much nicer it is to ride in a taxi than it is to walk than it is to walk and think of how much nicer it is to ride in a taxi than it is to walk! Nice, eh?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by reisersf View Post
    Someone say LOL because the Photobucket bandwidth has exceeded its limit and we can no longer see the nice Pirate Weapons. Or maybe its just me.

Nice concept though. Maybe bullets are like sets of arrows?
    Just you chief, I can see them fine.

And yes, the bullets are like Arrows/Stars.