Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Everyone who has ever posted in here (aside from me)

Banned

Default Everyone who has ever posted in here (aside from me)

Yep. I'm flaming every single person who has ever posted in here aside from me (this is my first post :P).

Why? Because it's just pointless. I have no idea why HS has this section in here. What does it help? Having threads that are like this just wastes space:

Guy1: omg guy2 is such a ***
    Guy2: no ur a ***
    Guy1: lol no u ***
    Guy3: yea guy2 is ***
    Guy4: no guy3 and guy2 is ***

What's the point? Does it help anything? Does it solve any problems? No. It just gives retards an excuse for saying bad things to other people. Don't like someone? Help yourself to a glass of GTFO and STFU.

If you don't like it here, then leave it alone.
    & to your picture, there are a few people who have business related conference calls over Skype or something in which people debate and argue. Are they retarded too? =)

You know what else is pointless? This is.

Because all the people who flame here actually have a reason. I had a reason to flame Strata. Countess had a reason to flame me, etc.

None of this "1337" stuff, it's just "ronin"

Scania:
    ksern00b - 41 Assassin

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Neothisis View Post
    If you don't like it here, then leave it alone.
    & to your picture, there are a few people who have business related conference calls over Skype or something in which people debate and argue. Are they retarded too? =)
    I don't just "leave it alone" for the same reason that people don't "just leave other people alone."

As for the picture, it's just a nice picture I found a while ago and it's funny to look at :P Your comment on it though makes no point at all though. I mean, if I flame you right now and just start yelling "You're a stupid b!tch who deserves to burn in hell" would it matter? Even if I "won" I wouldn't get anything. I mean, at least in real life you can actually say something or hit them, but over the internet, you can't do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elixer View Post
    I don't just "leave it alone" for the same reason that people don't "just leave other people alone."

As for the picture, it's just a nice picture I found a while ago and it's funny to look at :P Your comment on it though makes no point at all though. I mean, if I flame you right now and just start yelling "You're a stupid b!tch who deserves to burn in hell" would it matter? Even if I "won" I wouldn't get anything. I mean, at least in real life you can actually say something or hit them, but over the internet, you can't do anything about it.
    The picture applies to you, because you're also arguing on the internet.

Scania:
    ksern00b - 41 Assassin

Yeah, I know what you mean; I kinda found this thread kind-of pointless, too.

Quote Originally Posted by OebanForsa View Post
    Yeah, I know what you mean; I kinda found this thread kind-of pointless, too.
    Agreed.

Mods, please lock this thread before it becomes the new hangout site for the HS village.

Scania:
    ksern00b - 41 Assassin

Banned

Contradiction. C-c-contradiction.

right back at ya.

Phantom Watch

funny thing about HS, they don't just flame "GTFO u stoopud nub!!!!11" they attack every part of your logic and spelling if you cross them. its like a past time for them.

That's actually not how people flame here.
    I mean, some idiots who thinking cursing each other off is cool, but the majority of the serious Hot Sands threads have some decent arguements on why the thread is there in the first place.

Edit- Dammit DLH. You stole it. >:O
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?