Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: [GMS] Patch v0.44

Quote Originally Posted by FlameChocobo View Post
    The Haunted mansion is only currently accessable to NX users before Halloween. When it ends, it becomes accessable before the next patch. Is the Halloween town Exclusive, because I think it's gonna be closed after the patch, so we get 2 towns (Maybe Ariant and Magatia or Showa (Do not ever be suprised!) and Leafre?)
    We always think Showa is coming soon, but it's never that one, always some other not complete crappy town... =\

We GMSers are Frauds. I believe MSEA is better than us, because we get under rated, not complete, crap towns. Nexon should no more give us a crappy town, and should start giving us towns we want, so we won't be frawds. Due to Guns and Human Killing, I believe that rating is gonna be rated from E10 to T (or M), so we don't have to see these under-aged noobs again. NO offence to HS users at ages 10 to 12.
    I quit Hidden Street. Will never return.

We GMSers are Frauds. I believe MSEA is better than us, because we get under rated, not complete, crap towns. Nexon should no more give us a crappy town, and should start giving us towns we want, so we won't be frawds. Due to Guns and Human Killing, I believe that rating is gonna be rated from E10 to T (or M), so we don't have to see these under-aged noobs again. NO offence to HS users at ages 10 to 12.
    A videogame rating? Stop an underaged kid from playing?

hahaha oh wow

Feels good man