Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NX Only Maps x_x

Quote Originally Posted by Assault View Post
    What happened in Runescape?
    It's reputation, lulz.

MS is already almost as bad as RuneScape, RS is mostly stopped by only a few things.

1)Browser-based
    2)Pay to play to some extent, but they do hear out free players as well.

As it is, 'p2e'(pay2enjoy) is killing Maple, and it's becoming something that many games are adopting, but not to such an extremist way, Maple started great, and continued as such until Nexon came back in the picture (Boo!), and now it's just either pay, or don't play basically, especially with those weapons, that although leave upon logging out, well... you don't need to log out (Besides patches), and due to such they're probably easy to get, and already as strong as a semi-godly/godly weapon of it's lvl without being scrolled. :/ You also get a free+7 for 100%ing it, making it even better! I'd just carry 100 100% scrolls for my weapon, and go train there, good thing I saved 10k NX :/ MIGHT be worth it...

Oh forget it. If this isn't some 1 meso item in the cash shop, then I'm not going to halloween on maple. Forcing players to pay nex (of which I've already spent a great deal of) just to play in one area seems like arm-twisting customers out of money when they are advertising on television that the game is free. Contradictions, please. Their marketing, promotions and advertising department needs to be fired. :D They flip flop more than a fish out of water.

I am going re-purchase (yeah, yanno) my pet bunny, because she's worth it... FM store is helpful, too.

But paying to enter a map? Pfft. Yeah, right. I'll stick to leveling thanks. :rolleyes: Hahaha. I'm guessing it's like the quest items like the ribbon and bell; but if it's not, well, hah. Have fun all you who want to pay to play in a limited map area.

<3 Foxy

I'm definitely not gonna go in there if you HAVE to pay to go in. I didn't mind the marriage thing, since they added the stuff AFTER the marriage, so it was an unexpected bonus, but f**k paying just to go into some stupid Halloween map.

OT: That's a real nice avatar you have there Allysiana! :)

We don't know if there is anything worthwhile in the maps so I will take a wait and see approach. Amoria PQ is very limited in it's usefulness except for Onyx Apples. Everyone can still explore the Phantom Forest for the new Headless Horseman boss.
    "Embiggens is a perfectly cromulent word."

There are going to be the uber-strong weapons that disappear upon log-out, and also Voodoo's/other monsters with crazy nice HP:EXP ratios, and supposedly good spawn.

Having that, and only having to deal with a few other noobs, that pretty much levels the playing field.

You're kidding me. Why not make everything in the cash shop cheaper so people might buy resets and the like? I really don't see how they'll make money by charging NX to enter a map, unless the map has amazing drops. Even then, wouldn't a map like that throw the economy into another tailspin?

wishing to be back in London, UK! but stuck in NJ

well, I'm going to put my chips on it being one of those "special quest" items from the CS. [1meso Ribbon & Bell]
    lv15x Bishop - Scania GMS

Beginner

Guys... If you want to help, go to MapleGlobal page, go to Halloween update page and click in "Not Cool" Button. There are 411 ppl that said it, agains 48 that said "Sweet". Nexon should note that, and try to do something about it oO (PS: The patch is not even out, let's wait, maybe we gonna be surprised in what updated)
    (PS2: What really makes me anger is the noobs that say "Well, i can pay, so fk u noobs. I don't care about u". Like the last patch, when they said " I can enter, fk u noobs that can't. I don't care about u". Well if everybody unlike it, don't do it Nexon! Man, There's only idiots in Nexon?!?!?! Enough of CS items! ENOUGH! If you u want to receive more, stop putting more CS items, and put more maps so more ppl play. (BTW: any1 read about cash shop event? Well, guess so? They are selling more items! What a event for everybody Oo)

I think everyone's making a big deal about NX and paying. Nexon have to make a profit, I suppose.