Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Heart's Will

if ya need i add me level 60 mage. but its passed the deadline

I will let Bearman slip through, I see that he really wants it. For sasukesan, I don't really need new characters, I just needed someone, and Bearman fits that description very good. You'll need another name, though, the best would be if you would give me one. If I won't get it, well, with the purpose I have, Bearman could be okay, too.

I really couldn't think of an adequate name for him, since a normal name like Bernard would not fit him properly. But if you feel like bearman sucks like i do, I'd say Bernard is a pretty good name, but feel free to put any name you want, I dont care honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by chaosknightc View Post
    I really couldn't think of an adequate name for him, since a normal name like Bernard would not fit him properly. But if you feel like bearman sucks like i do, I'd say Bernard is a pretty good name, but feel free to put any name you want, I dont care honestly.
    sure =D
    LEGNTHEN POST!

Chapter 4: Bloody Conversation

I finally jumped down the tree branch, having Ivan and Scapa following me. Why couldn't all of this just leave me alone? Why was I always thinking about Kon? I started walking towards Henesys, all those old memories engraved in my heart... But what should I do anyway? I can't change it... My eyes were wandering around the grass because my head was loose, facing the ground. Suddenly something stopped me.

Zephyr was standing in front of me. "Didn't I tell you to run home?" he asked. "No... you actually just told us to go back home. Nothing about running." I replied. Zephyr cursed. "They're already near. You there, kid, hide somewhere. And you... " -he pointed at me- "If you die, I'll kill you." With those words, he disappeared. I looked around curiously. Was this a prank or something? "Ika! DUCK!" Ivan called as I fell to the ground. A soul arrow flew right into the tree next to me. I lifted my head to try finding the source of the arrow, but all I saw was the next arrow flying towards my chest. I pulled out a steely throwing-star and blocked it, then I jumped up and used various handsigns, whispering "Haste" and "Booster", then I lifed my arms and activated the Shadow Partner.

"Hmm... Enai, you didn't tell me that this is why you want to kill her." A voice to my right said. Suddenly another voice to my left sounded. "Well, now you know it. I'm afraid they could find a way to revive him." I recognized that voice...

I heard the key in the lock turn around. "We won't be disturbed now." A strange voice said.

It was THAT Enai?! Wasn't he dead? Kon killed him! I dropped the steely and catched the string at its back. I swirled the star and threw it into my second hand, taking another steely out and doing the same with both hands. They wouldn't attack from the side now. "Ivan... get my back." I whispered as he jumped near me and activated the Booster and the Soul Arrow. He readied the Strafe spell and we were standing back to back now. Suddenly someone appeared in front of me. It looked like he'd be falling over his back, but suddenly he turned around and fell on his hand.

He disappeared and I noticed some leaves flying up in front of me. In panic, I threw both of my steelies in that direction and I hit something, or rather, something hit them. The throwing-knives fell down after they hit something that sounded like steel. Must be a weapon or a shield... "Ivan, jump!" I screamed after seeing that guy appearing right next to me, his dagger in Assaulter position. We jumped, avoiding the attack as suddenly something caught me in air. I felt a fist grappling my throat as I flew right into the tree with Scapa in its leaves. I moved my eyes and saw... Kon?! No, that wasn't him! That person holding my throat, pushing me against the tree looked like him, but his hair was deeply red... That was weird. I tried struggling free.

"Get him, Ruby." The guy said as suddenly something flew against Ivan, letting him fall over. Ivan fainted. I had no chance to escape... That guys hand was too strong. Suddenly he raised his hand and streched his fingers. "Now I'll kill you just like I killed your mother, your father and your brother... but first, I'll need your blood." I realized it... Enai took Kon's body... Suddenly another childy voice sounded. "NOOOOOOOO!" It screamed and Scapa fell down next to Enai, wanting to help me. "Dammit, RUN, SCAPA!" I shouted, but he didn't even think about it, instead, he raised his fist and tried to punch his shoulder as strong as he could. Enai laughed and rammed his hand into my stomach, fingers first, and he stabbed it right into me. Pain overwhelmed me as I felt something warm run down my stomach. It was my blood... Enai laughed again. "TAKE THIS!" Scapa screamed and hit him as suddenly his eyes widened. Something was happening... Suddenly Enai looked at his hand, my blood on it, and a tear fell out of his eye. "What did I do... WHAT DID I DO?!" he screamed and fell down. Ruby just stopped watching us and muttered something as he disappeared.

I looked down on the unconscious Enai's body. The hair was brown? But I couldn't move... the pain was too hard... "Scapa, go get Mil, Ben or Ani to help me... I can't move because of this bleeding..." Scapa ran off and I looked down on his body again. Something must have happened.

End of Chapter 4

Ooh nice chapter. It took a while though =D
    I quit MS...

That was total brainblock. I'll release more from now on.

More more more!!!!!!
    PServer FTW!!!!
    Spoiler!

Chapter 5: Reunion

After Mil and Ben came to help, they saw the unconscious something in Kon's body lay on the floor, and decided to carry the three of us home. After helping me bandaging myself, they tied him up so we'd be safe if he'd be dangerous. I went outside again, Scapa following me, and we sat down near our tree again. I felt his presence very strong this time, and I had to sit down a little. Sit down and think. My favorite occupation. But this time... it wouldn't be so great.
    After a little sitting around, I took my golden scarab off, I wouldn't need it now and it was getting uncomfortable... I wonder how Ani could stay with her Kandayo all day. Maybe she upgraded it somehow... but that someone hiding in the shadows just waited for the moment in which I'd drop the weapon. Something caught Scapa and threw him off the tree, in shock, I jumped off.

"Damn. I have aimed for you, Ika." a scary voice said. This was the first time I heard Ruby, who stood in front of me now, saying something. Why have I dropped my weapon in the first place?! I shouldn't do that ever again... But Ruby didn't think of Scapa, who was sneaking right to my Scarab now. I needed to get time for him... "Ruby, what do you want? Why do you even fight us?" I asked seriously. He just bristled with anger. "You killed the one I was calling god. I want your blood..." he whispered. Right in this moment, I saw Scapa throwing the claw right into my direction. It flew right past Ruby, who realized about Scapa right in that moment and turned around. He walked towards Scapa slowly. And he laughed... "NO! SCAPA, RUN AWAY!" I screamed, but it was too late, Ruby already slashed his dagger into his hand, leaving it injured. "You won't disturb me now." Ruby laughed. He kicked Scapa's leg, I heard a cracking sound and a tear fell out of my eye. "Ruby... you'll pay."

///

As if I'd wake up from a deep sleep, I wasn't able to open my eyes nor to feel my body. I couldn't think of what happened again, all I felt was a terrible headache. The feeling of my body went back and I opened my eyes. I was in a small room made of wood and my hands were tied up to a pole behind me. I looked around. There was a small bed and a sleeping dress lying on it. I recognized it as Ika's dress. I had to get rid of those ropes holding my hands somehow... Suddenly I heard a scream outside. Ika screamed! My instincts took over and I called "Lincyoan!". Right in that moment, the dagger flew through the window as if it was just waiting for the moment I'd call it. I caught the black-golden dagger in my right and and turned it 360 degrees, careful not to cut my hand off, although that almost happened, then I ran out of the window. I heard a voice calling "He fled! Damn, head to Ika, he'll attack her!", but I didn't care, the only thing I cared about was getting to Ika fast enough to protect her. I hasted and boosted myself in order to be faster than I already was. Suddenly I stopped. I was in the middle of a prairie and I had no idea where Ika could be. Suddenly I heard a voice, even if it was far away. I turned my head to hear it better and I recognized Ika's voice saying "Ruby... you'll pay." I turned around and let my body fall forward, but a second before crashing to the floor, I moved my feet and sprinted right into her direction.

Finally I saw her. She was fighting some strange guy in a coat. As she saw me, she jumped back and went into the Dark Sight with a frightened face. I looked at the stranger. He turned around and lifted up a kid who was sitting leaned on a tree. It looked like he'd be going through serious pain. "Ika... don't flee or that little boy will die."

"I don't think so." I whispered. "I saw you fighting Ika." I lifted my head and smiled. "You're not bad... I haven't fought for so long..." I held up my dagger as that guy turned around. I saw straight into his face.
    "So you're back... I guess I gotta report that Enai's dead." he said.
    "You're not going to report anything. You won't be able to." I laughed and ran towards him. The Cursayer crushed into his dagger as I noticed him concentrating his Mana into his hands. I did the same as we suddenly hit each other with Savage Blow. Right at that moment, Ika appeared behind him, holding a dagger at his throat. "I'm out..." the stranger sighed as he suddenly disappeared.

End of Chapter 5

More more(addicted)
    PServer FTW!!!!
    Spoiler!