IGN:BeArrows
    Level:3
    Class:Archer to be.
    Why i want to join: Meh i like guilds.

Default please guild me

IGN t3hsp3t3r
    Level 1x
    Class warrior
    my buddy thefragbot is my best friend in the world and i really want in on this awsome guild and i am also very experienced i have a 5x spearman in broa as well

ign: 69inTheAss. Already joined, but informing to the people who havent gone on yet .

"I hit her up, I say what up? She says the sky.
    I say whats good? She say McDonalds apple pie"

MapleStory I Want To Join

i am a lvl 29 swordman, soon to be spearman, and i would like to join this guild. If u decide to invite me my ign is robaimighty

Default Guild Waiting List

HS Guild -Kradia Chapter Waiting List

Forum Name ~ IGN ~ App. Date

Sevin - BeArrows (october/13/2007)
    t3hsp3t3r - t3hsp3t3r (October/13/2007)
    robalmighty - robaimighty (October/14/2007)

Consult this list before you invite anybody! Post exceptions to the list and reason for it.
    Feel free to invite early people who show intelligence, initiative (contacting you), and maturity.
    With cheating (hacking) on the rise again, we MUST monitor in-game behavior of candidates.

Entry Rules:
    1. If you are on the waiting list, keep posting to keep your application active. Apps lapse after 2 weeks non-post and/or no in-game contact
    2. If you applied and you aren't on the list, you've let your application lapse. Feel free to re-apply. After you have been added to the list contact BumbaIoe or any of the JMs ingame (list on first page) and you will be added immediately. Occasionally we check ourselves, but it is YOUR job to find us ingame.
    3. Recently joined: You are still on probation (beginner), failing to continue to post on the forumwill result in a boot to yr rear end.
    4. If you have been dishonourably discharged and wish to re-apply to the guild, there is a 2 month wait.......your maturity (new found) is reflected in your patience. (The possibility of re-entry depends on what you got kicked for. For example: Violation of the ToS will likely preclude any possibility, while violations of our General Idiocy Clause will warrant this cool down period followed by a demonstration of maturity for re-entry.)[/QUOTE]

I wanna join!
    IGN:KradianAngel(couldn't do FallenAngel...T_T)
    Level:15
    Class:Magician
    I want to join cause I'm lonely...And want some friends lol.I still can't find my friend...

Clover invite

my friend is a lvl 28 swordman and he would like to join the guild.
    he is very active and helpful with everything
    his ign is blueheros, plz add him, thank you

eMS or gMS ?

If it's eMS:

lvl: 45
    IGN: mascot
    Class: Magician

I can help with fundings.
    *** mascot lvl 70 lukless I/L
    *** Grrrl lvl 30 hunter
    *** BobRoy lvl 55 spearman

Goals: Get spearman to 70 [] - Tickle MushMom [x] - Tickle MushDad [x] - Get a Life [x] - Get to lvl. 70 [x] - Find teh Maple Weapons []

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    HS Guild -Kradia Chapter Waiting List

Forum Name ~ IGN ~ App. Date

Sevin - BeArrows (october/13/2007)
    t3hsp3t3r - t3hsp3t3r (October/13/2007)
    robalmighty - robaimighty (October/14/2007)

Consult this list before you invite anybody! Post exceptions to the list and reason for it.
    Feel free to invite early people who show intelligence, initiative (contacting you), and maturity.
    With cheating (hacking) on the rise again, we MUST monitor in-game behavior of candidates.

Entry Rules:
    1. If you are on the waiting list, keep posting to keep your application active. Apps lapse after 2 weeks non-post and/or no in-game contact
    2. If you applied and you aren't on the list, you've let your application lapse. Feel free to re-apply. After you have been added to the list contact thathurtss2 or any of the JMs ingame (list on first page) and you will be added immediately. Occasionally we check ourselves, but it is YOUR job to find us ingame.
    3. Recently joined: You are still on probation (beginner), failing to continue to post on the forumwill result in a boot to yr rear end.
    4. If you have been dishonourably discharged and wish to re-apply to the guild, there is a 2 month wait.......your maturity (new found) is reflected in your patience. (The possibility of re-entry depends on what you got kicked for. For example: Violation of the ToS will likely preclude any possibility, while violations of our General Idiocy Clause will warrant this cool down period followed by a demonstration of maturity for re-entry.)
    [/QUOTE]

Rob is already in. Talked to him last night.
    Thefragbot - 4x Mage [Kradia]

Guild - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by mascot View Post
    eMS or gMS ?

If it's eMS:

lvl: 45
    IGN: mascot
    Class: Magician

I can help with fundings.
    Unfortunately, it's GMS Kradia. Sorry! T_T
    Spoiler!

Marche: It doesn't make sense. Why would bandits steal a thesis?
    Montblanc: Maybe they're nerdy bandits, kupo?