Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: any legit site to buy mesos?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRanger View Post
    I don't see MS people saying that buying mesos is against the TOS, because they sell Gachapon, and Gachapon can be turned into money buy selling the items. And, besides, you NEVER know if the site is legit or not. Although, refer to other posts that might say what sites are supposedly "legit". But, I've bought 10 mil from some site, and they delivered it like... almost in 10 minutes. I forgot the name. But, they didn't have people that barely even know English typing the stuff. Very proper. :D
    wrong. meso selling is illegal. it is illegal to sell in game serivices and items for real world money. gacha is not illegal because it is managed and controlled by nexon. you buy nx cash, you gacha, you get items and scrolls and such, and the money goes to them instead of a illegal website of people profiting off the game. alot of that money is hacked, so buying hacked mesos is a double bannable offence in the ToS becuase not only is it hacked goods, but its sold for real life cash.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

LOL same crap different thread.

The original poster was asking for 'legit' sites to buy mesos from. He means 'legit' as in 'will not steal my money'. He's not saying that buying mesos is 'legit' by Nexon's terms.

There is nothing wrong with buying mesos, as long as it's not hacked mesos, and there are some sites that sell 'legit' mesos (ie gained from merchanting and not hacking) like lewt.com. There are others, but you'd have to do some research.

Then again, if you are buying mesos, then you probably don't care where they come from. A lot of the sites sell mesos gained from hacking, and to be honest, if Nexon weren't so slack in their policing of the game, this wouldn't be possible. So buy them from wherever I say. People are always gonna be hacking, and meso farmers are no different. If Nexon sorted out their GM's then 'illegit' mesos wouldn't even be a problem in the first place.