Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: any legit site to buy mesos?

Default any legit site to buy mesos?

i just recently starting playing again. and have absolutely no money or equips. and im wondering what sites are legit and dont scam.
    IGN BERA
    7X-Ranger-citeniK

technically, according to the terms of service, there are no legit websites you can buy meso's from.

the best way to get money is just to buy gacha and hit sleepywood or zipangu for scrolls and sell them. that way you cant be banned from illegal activities.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

There's a site called www.glidegold.com you fill out surveys for points to get free mesos on the server of your choice

I want some for my new character on Kradia....But Do I have to put my address?

Yes, legit info is necessary.

I don't see MS people saying that buying mesos is against the TOS, because they sell Gachapon, and Gachapon can be turned into money buy selling the items. And, besides, you NEVER know if the site is legit or not. Although, refer to other posts that might say what sites are supposedly "legit". But, I've bought 10 mil from some site, and they delivered it like... almost in 10 minutes. I forgot the name. But, they didn't have people that barely even know English typing the stuff. Very proper. :D
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. . .. .. ... .. . . ... .. .. .... ..
    .. ... .. .. ... .... ... .. . .. .... ....
    ......................... ... .. ..... .. .

Goals:
    (•) Get to 999.
    ( ) Get to 1.
    ( ) Get to 2.
    ( ) Get to 3. :D

Speaking of buying mesos, wouldnt it be smart thing for Nexon to sell mesos? They earn more money that way.

Oooh. I think JMS already is selling mesos in the CS. I'm not so sure about that. >.<
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. . .. .. ... .. . . ... .. .. .... ..
    .. ... .. .. ... .... ... .. . .. .... ....
    ......................... ... .. ..... .. .

Goals:
    (•) Get to 999.
    ( ) Get to 1.
    ( ) Get to 2.
    ( ) Get to 3. :D

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRanger View Post
    Oooh. I think JMS already is selling mesos in the CS. I'm not so sure about that. >.<
    Yes, JMS has meso sacks in the cash shop.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!