Thread: Maple Mistery

MapleStory Maple Mistery

I will try to reconstruct some things in maple story that some of you don't notice them even if you pass by them almost every day.My first mystery which i want to solve is:
    " who is the wanted person " on th e posters in Kerning City?
    This is like a puzzle...a detective job but i need more stuff like.which was his body color what shape were his eyes what color was his hair.But i need proofs or a logical answer.
    Here is the reconstructed poster.

it took me almost 30 minutes to rebuild it in Paint.I really want to finish it please provide me any information you can.One possible answer to the "what color was his body" question would be that his color was a dark brown because he is wanted in kerning and in kerning live a lot of rogues and to be a thief you need to be as black as possible but that is just my opinion.for any of you who think this stuff is stupid please don't comment.I have more mysterys to unsolve but i want to finish this one first.:D

Get Famed by someone in top 5 Rank
    Scroll an Arc Staff 7 times with 60%M.Atk Scrolls
    Get an Esther Shield(DONE)
    Get an Icarus Cape(DONE)
    Make 10 mil.(DONE)
    get to level 40(DONE)
    get to level 45
    get to level 50
    get to level 60
    get to level 70
    Click here if you like Beginners

I`ll get on Maplestory later and get some info then post it here.
    :)
    Oh, i think he's a bandit because in the wild west they say ''Get dat bandit!''
    if he is a criminal.
    :P
    I Quit.

Crimson Balrog

Probably a noob because noobs without Cash Shop think that's the best hair as well as getting nekid.

Clover

only because he doesn't have a cashshop hat doesn't mean it doesn't have cashshop items but it would still be unprobable because when the game was rleased the poster was there so there weren't too many cashshop items that day.and he must be a criminal since he is wanted....:D

Get Famed by someone in top 5 Rank
    Scroll an Arc Staff 7 times with 60%M.Atk Scrolls
    Get an Esther Shield(DONE)
    Get an Icarus Cape(DONE)
    Make 10 mil.(DONE)
    get to level 40(DONE)
    get to level 45
    get to level 50
    get to level 60
    get to level 70
    Click here if you like Beginners