Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jay's Curiosity

Coin Jay's Curiosity

Ok ive been asking for help for a bit. If anyone has any RELEVANT material please post here. After you talk to eveyone that it lets you talk to what do you do? Ty :)

Mushmom

I think that quest is incomplete.

That little cafe just outside the gates at Hades Junction...

Ok, so far, this is what I've collected info-wise:

Get the snail shell in DMT, take it to Jay. He says talk to other people, right?

Go to Grendel the really old, he gives you Xp and Fame.
    Bruce says talk to Winston, but Winston says nothing yet.
    Gwin talks to you, gives you Xp and Fame.
    Talk to Rememberer, he steals the shell gives you Xp, defames you.

Go get the snail shell from the DMT AGAIN. Bring it back to the Rememberer and he says it vanished last time. When you bring it back MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE REGULAR GREEN SHELLS WITH YOU AS WELL! You'll give it to him again and he'll give you Xp and a fame, but then realizes that you faked him out with an ordinary shell. (You still keep Bob but loose one of the regular green shells). You retain Bob in your inventory and the 'Jay's Curiousity' quest stays in your quest que as active, though 'The Remeberer's Passion' quest is done.

Beyond that, I dunno where to go either. Hope that helps a little.

Yea :( Thats everything ive done so far. Ty for making it so consice. Hopefully someone figures out what to do next. :)

Can anyone tell me if Bob the snail spawns in a specific spot in the DMT or the times that Bob spawns?

nah, he doesnt spawn in a specific spot, for me, hes spawned at the bottom floor, the 2nd floor and the 4th floor, so just look around before ccing.
    Items for sale, click, bid or auto-win!

Goals
    Level to 60 | Level to 70 & become CB | Get a Zhelm

What about times?

The times are random

Hmm...then I'll probably wait a few more levels before I try and attempt the quest again. Hopefully by then the Drakes won't make me burn through so many potions while making my way to that spot. Thanks for the help. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Azaeziel View Post
    Ok, so far, this is what I've collected info-wise:

Get the snail shell in DMT, take it to Jay. He says talk to other people, right?

Go to Grendel the really old, he gives you Xp and Fame.
    Bruce says talk to Winston, but Winston says nothing yet.
    Gwin talks to you, gives you Xp and Fame.
    Talk to Rememberer, he steals the shell gives you Xp, defames you.

Go get the snail shell from the DMT AGAIN. Bring it back to the Rememberer and he says it vanished last time. When you bring it back MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE REGULAR GREEN SHELLS WITH YOU AS WELL! You'll give it to him again and he'll give you Xp and a fame, but then realizes that you faked him out with an ordinary shell. (You still keep Bob but loose one of the regular green shells). You retain Bob in your inventory and the 'Jay's Curiousity' quest stays in your quest que as active, though 'The Remeberer's Passion' quest is done.

Beyond that, I dunno where to go either. Hope that helps a little.
    Anyone try to bring regular snail shells with them BEFORE they speak the Rememberer the FIRST time? I haven't tried (cos I don't want to be defamed T_T) but will test it tonight to see if he takes Bob's shell or if he takes a fake shell right away ^^b

AmunKitty - Priest - Lvl 9X
    AmunBaby - Dit - Lvl 5X
    KooriNeko - I/L wizard - Lvl 3X
    XSoulArm - Spearwoman - Lvl 3X