Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
18th October 2007 - [GMS] Phantom Forest / Prendergast Mansion - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 18th October 2007 - [GMS] Phantom Forest / Prendergast Mansion

Default i need bloody NX

i need i need!:mad:
    [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]My GMS name FrootySalad lol PM if you wanna kill me:D

Please don't spam. If you really must get NX, go get some from Target or buy it from www.nexon.net.

Dice Hoodoo Drops

I just found out Hoodoo's also drop Blue Carzen Boots and maybe Orihalcon Camel Boots. I'm not sure about the Orihalcon Camel Boots since I have no SS of it dropping, but I'm 100% sure Blue Carzen Boots drop :)

I was quite dissapointed on this update, bleh, although i do have the clothes to get in ( im not complaining about that ) its just really boring D:
    I AM NOT A CROOK!

Default Sophilia doll drops

I got dark shouldermail pants from sophilia doll :)

Sophilia dolls drop gold hildon boots and dark shouldermail pants (female)
    Glutton Ghost drops brown ramel skirt (female)

Default Asking

How can i get it in Haunted House?
    Dark2Bandit

Heres some more info:

The glutton ghost drops oragne pots and orages. The meso r from 30 to 40 for me not sure for anyone else.
    :confused:Whould you Trust us with your life?

It also drops Steel Sharp Helms, and Red Hunter Armor Pants [M]

Default quest help

first is ludimillas quest
    get here 5 cherry pis from the NLC grocer then u collect her earrigns then u do sophiliias quest of gettin her annibella doll fro ludimilla as a reward then u do jonas's quest of getting him 50 fire woods from nihghtmares or trees in perion then 25 loaded springs from jck in the boxes (ot tick tocks)and then 25 screws from older quests or steel ores, then u need 30 hairs from head of dolls. 10 heart stoppers ,10 taffys and 10 maplepops then u must give the perfect doll to sohillia then give annibella to jonas then heres the FUN PART!! u kill 50 jacks then dolls then nightmares then your done U get the three toymaker items i(Ive done everything)

plz post this on the hidden street i hope this helps!! (wedmunds a side quest but gets u the keys to the bonus place) (Ayoull have to fiinish old toms easy qeust of entering the hosue then leaving to start the mansion quests)
    the MIB's quest i don;t know u get 50 pages then u need to get 100 pages don;t thinkk the rewards are that good -_-

forogt this part

Ive fnishe the quests after the quest u find out that jonas is dead also and u get the toymaker items and a toymachine key then u give the key to the old guy outside and tells ehs jonas's brother and u trade the key for exp and 5 sohpillia's neckalaces which have five uses then their gone liek mesogear rings) but restore all hp/exp and give stat boosts . hope this helps -haloman117 (srry for bad spelling i type to fast)

Master of the Guild Crystal Unity and a Jr. of the Alliance: Crystal Union.
    If you wanna check us out please go to our forums at.
    http://defiancecomputergroup.com/forum/index.php