View Poll Results: This Guide is PERFECT!

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strongly Agree

0 0%
  • Agree

1 5.00%
  • Disagree

4 20.00%
  • Strongly Disagree

15 75.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 41v1n's way to leveling for lv10-50

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by NegiWarrior View Post
    The accuracy part is impossible.
    You'd have to put how much accuracy you'd need at each individual level to hit the mosters, and that'd take.... a few years.
    Actually, what I mean by that is the accuracy needed at the suggested training level. Obviously if you're able to hit it 100% at the previous level you should hit it 100% at the next level regardless.

Not too good. You should actually put some things into those empty spaces...

Mushmom

I'd suggest making a full guide rather than filling in just one section and call it a guide. Add, edit, remove, fix, expand the guide from the original from comments of the thread. This way you won't be shamed by others like now.

The training spots seem to be leeched from other guides. At least put 2-3 alternatives in training. You also forgot about the option of doing party quests. Yeah it may not have good experience but also include it to make note that this can be done during the level range.

If I were you, I'd actually improve the guide asap to be respected in this thread.
    "Finding your passion and making it your career is the dream, the six figure salary is just a bonus."
    Check out my Ludibirum Maze Quest Guide!