Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Crusader: Guide I Recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by d3k0y View Post
    So I just got level 19 mastery on my Fighter. I have a Naim or whatev right now and I have like 6 Maple Axes that I am going to try scrolling for when I get to 43. Both of these axes have a normal atk speed if I remember correctly. Because Ill be using one or the other for a while to save on item buying (gotta save it all for my wiz T_T) I was wondering why I should get any booster before FA.
    Is that little bit of booster really useful for me before I max FA, especially since I wont have a slow rated weapon?
    Other than that nice and simple guide :D
    Once you train with booser, you'll understand. Speeds you up a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by d3k0y View Post
    So I just got level 19 mastery on my Fighter. I have a Naim or whatev right now and I have like 6 Maple Axes that I am going to try scrolling for when I get to 43. Both of these axes have a normal atk speed if I remember correctly. Because Ill be using one or the other for a while to save on item buying (gotta save it all for my wiz T_T) I was wondering why I should get any booster before FA.
    Is that little bit of booster really useful for me before I max FA, especially since I wont have a slow rated weapon?
    Other than that nice and simple guide :D
    Thanks. Yes, Booster does speed one up. So at least put 5 into it for one full minute of speed. Then also, MAX YOUR MASTERY, BEFORE I RIP YOUR ASS OFF! Lol. Im just kidding, but that 1 mastery for accuracy is needed much. People consider ONE acc of mastery of no use. Bullsh*t. 1 accuracy is really essential, especially when Warriors SUCK at accuracy. So do it, now!
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

I plan on getting the last point but I dont see the reason right now. I calculated out what i need to hit the guys ill be training on for a while and I am fine as far as acc goes. I am not discounting the 1acc's worth at all I just am getting it when I need it or when I dont have potentially better skills to get. Shrug, thats how I did it on a DK and it ended up fine.

But thanks guys for the responses about Booster. Ill do that :D
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

Relax, Zen. You know very well this is a compiled guide, and i also did my edits to it, so im just gonna leave it, till i have my own experience, alright?
    Im still level 39.

Blizzcon, i just noticed your post, but i suggest train without PQ. Pq is only good for money, relaxation and items.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.

I have a question on Coma. It's worded differently from slash blast but does it do the same thing damage wise? So slash blast > coma up to a certain skill level?

... If im not mistaken, Coma, which needs combos, when with a full set of five counters, you get about 700% dealt to 6 monsters, each. So the damage is probably besting the SB, so, yeah. *Shrugs*

That reminds me, im a faaaar way from 4th job, and i also am adapting useful pieces from other guides. So the Hero section is gonna come, probably when hell freezes or a hellish long time later.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlade View Post
    ... If im not mistaken, Coma, which needs combos, when with a full set of five counters, you get about 700% dealt to 6 monsters, each. So the damage is probably besting the SB, so, yeah. *Shrugs*

That reminds me, im a faaaar way from 4th job, and i also am adapting useful pieces from other guides. So the Hero section is gonna come, probably when hell freezes or a hellish long time later.
    Yeah, what i meant was does SB beat the lower levels of Coma.

Hmm. Possible, but i cant confirm it. Im currently doing a assignment of mathematics. You can attempt to calculate yourself, or wait for another reply.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Mushmom

Note that you get the combo's attack bonus plus coma's attack percentage stacks together. If not, I'm gonna get owned.
    "Finding your passion and making it your career is the dream, the six figure salary is just a bonus."
    Check out my Ludibirum Maze Quest Guide!

Phantom Watch

I haven't seen this guide in a while [must be blind, eh.]

Anyway, for crusader, your build suggests 30 Combo Attack first.
    However, this isn't that good of an idea as the following:
    21 Combo Attack
    Max Coma
    Max Panic
    and then max Combo.

I've talked with some crusaders [while waiting for Mushmom, of course.]
    and most of them said that they follow this.

And um...
    21 comes from when combo reaches 5 orbs, which somehow is better [I don't know the specifics]