Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Crusader: Guide I Recommend.

Mmm.

P.S.
    May i know what maps are the Nightmare map and Voodoo/Hoodoo maps?
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchConnexUK View Post
    The spawn in quick but I always found that the spawn is too spread out. There's only one or two major mob places in the map, other than that I found I was using Power Strike more than Slash Blast.

On my Bandit I didn't care because he was a 1v1 hoe anyway. But as a Warrior I noticed it. o.o
    I didn't like the fact that you needed a certain amount of acc to even hit the robots. That really pissed me off.

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

True say. I was using a Maple Dragon Axe at the time so I don't think it bothered me much.

@Raven, I know that the Voodoo/Hoodoo maps are Vanity Room [3] and Sophilia's Bedroom [3]. I'm not sure about the Nightmare map, Negi's guide might have it. I'll go check.

EDIT: Yeah Negi's guide had it. It's Vanity Room [2] for Nightmares.
    Not back. Front.

If i'm not mistaken, it was filled with Psycho Jacks instead. Post in there for me, will ya?
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.

Considering the fact that i have pretty much not play MS anymore.. I have decided to quit this little project. I hope however, it may be of some use to fellow players in future. Thank you for reading this guide.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.