Page 53 of 578 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153553 ... LastLast

Thread: Level up thread

Quote Originally Posted by DaosBeoulve View Post
    [was image here]

5 to go.
    Dao, or Wigum Could you answer this one question for me?

so i'm a lvl 108 priest training, and i'm wondering, how is training with f/p mage + priest fast?

i mean i went to skelegon with a 9x member (max mist is max mist), and tried there, and found the exp to be fair, less than soloing himes. (and found that he actually lvled faster without me). I was only killing mobs, and didn't exactly time properly.

So how DOES a priest come into play with a f/p mage at wyvrens or skelegons?
    Am i supposed to kill the weakened mobs? or am I supposed to fight? I mean lvl 108 isn't much fighting power against a skelegon.

Please help me with this, exp / hr, if possible, would be very much appreciated.
    currently 2.6mil/ hr exp @himes so seeing if other ways can be faster.

aznboy666-lvl 16x bishop

Unfortunately, I don't have xp amounts like that. Right when Leafre was released, I was getting about 18%/hour with Wiggis at skelegons, but that quickly dropped off as I hit the horrible xp curve between 110 and 120. Ugh.

Generally, we dual-channeled the smaller skelegon map. We'd spawn in, and I'd start just heal-killing all the mobs at 1 hp, doing my best to stay ahead of her to keep her damage to a minimum and keep things moving fairly quick. It was faster for her with me because she only had to mist, not try to kill all the mobs. Of course, she had about 10 levels on me too, so that helped the xp rates. We also had our routes well planned out and known, so we knew where each other was going to go kill/mist next.

At 115, I managed 30%/hour during 2x at himes with Spagoosey and an i/l (and spag couldn't really hit them well yet), so I was getting mostly majority and they were dying fast. Haven't gotten a good timing since because we normally have a larger party there and the xp rate slows for me a good bit then.
    :: Araneu : 168 Bishop :: Kiensten : 132 Paladin ::

My new Rouge..=D

Level 3 :

Level 4 :

Level 5 :

Level 6 :

Level 7 :

Level 8 :

Level 9 :

Miss out level 1,2,10 Screenshot.

Rouge! :

Still got no Idea wheather to play him as a Assasin , Bandit or Sindit. Any suggestion?
    Readability and Comprehensive.
    Goals:
    [X]1Mil [X]10Mil [X]20Mil [X]40Mil [ ]100Mil [ ]3RD Job [ ]4TH Job.

If you can't tell, that's me hitting level 44.
    Spoiler!

Marche: It doesn't make sense. Why would bandits steal a thesis?
    Montblanc: Maybe they're nerdy bandits, kupo?

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by ANerdyBandit View Post

If you can't tell, that's me hitting level 44.
    Yeah, looks like an epic level up >_>

Whoa cool, I didn't realize that you can actually see a little bit of the map!
    Edit:

I finally leveled up the character of my namesake!
    Spoiler!

Marche: It doesn't make sense. Why would bandits steal a thesis?
    Montblanc: Maybe they're nerdy bandits, kupo?

1 more.

Nothing like Monster Carnival jealousy (and your main's Item Pouch expiring) to motivate you to level a second char once a day...
    Spoiler!

Readability and Comprehensive.
    Goals:
    [X]1Mil [X]10Mil [X]20Mil [X]40Mil [ ]100Mil [ ]3RD Job [ ]4TH Job.

Quote Originally Posted by DaosBeoulve View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't have xp amounts like that. Right when Leafre was released, I was getting about 18%/hour with Wiggis at skelegons, but that quickly dropped off as I hit the horrible xp curve between 110 and 120. Ugh.

Generally, we dual-channeled the smaller skelegon map. We'd spawn in, and I'd start just heal-killing all the mobs at 1 hp, doing my best to stay ahead of her to keep her damage to a minimum and keep things moving fairly quick. It was faster for her with me because she only had to mist, not try to kill all the mobs. Of course, she had about 10 levels on me too, so that helped the xp rates. We also had our routes well planned out and known, so we knew where each other was going to go kill/mist next.

At 115, I managed 30%/hour during 2x at himes with Spagoosey and an i/l (and spag couldn't really hit them well yet), so I was getting mostly majority and they were dying fast. Haven't gotten a good timing since because we normally have a larger party there and the xp rate slows for me a good bit then.
    yes it does seem fast, after i tried with a lower lvled f/p mage at peak of the big nest i found I do get around 3.4mil exp / hr , and i only got 2.6mil exp/ hr at himes soloing. I feel i'll be triple chnling peak for a long time XD

aznboy666-lvl 16x bishop