Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: GMS [Patch ver 0.45]

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Majal View Post
    Where is the henseys maps? Or was that made up? No one on Sleepywood mentioned it, and no on ms knows waht I am talking about.
    They mentioned Casey. Casey, I believe is the goof who sells Omok and monster cards.

This is true, that humans are greedy, but once you look outside of yourself for a second, you realize that greed actually messes you up to, rather than just fooling the other person. For example, recession. The harder you work to scam people, the more money there is to hoard, to be true, but this leads to higher cost of living in your country, and more broke jobless people because of stuff like scammers at Enron, jobless folk who now do not have the money to pay for wall-to-wall carpetting. So wall-to-wall carpetters go out of business, followed by real estate agents (house doesn't sell), followed by gardeners and the like.

Greed festers at society until it breaks the chains of wealth down one by one.

Here's an example of another threat greed has though. Loss of business. When the company doesn't do good service to its customers (such as IP banning just because they happen to be in a different country), such customers either don't want to, or perhaps can no longer, do business with them.

Personally, the idea is crummy anyway for the very reason that nexon has no established way to facilitate online ordering. They should make arangements with wizards to sell the cards via online merchants, particularly booster decks. That and much of the stuff isn't even available until sometime in November.

I just realized this could've been a server check instead. >.<...

If they can change Potion prices, they can add a button with minimal function. ;)
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. . .. .. ... .. . . ... .. .. .... ..
    .. ... .. .. ... .... ... .. . .. .... ....
    ......................... ... .. ..... .. .

Goals:
    (•) Get to 999.
    ( ) Get to 1.
    ( ) Get to 2.
    ( ) Get to 3. :D

=.="

1: Yes this patch is stupid, and because I'm not into card games I can't imagine I'll get any. But you know...they just have to make money to keep the game running, and they have to make money to have nice, comfortable lives. I honestly think your anger is misdirected. Merchandising and things are inevitable. What we need to be angry about is the abominable customer service even paying customers are treated to.

2: CCG = Collectible Card Game. Forgive me if you use the term TCG and are unfamiliar with that one. *pokes Majal in the gut with a fork*

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Ya know... this wouldn't be nearly as offensive if they'd spent TWELVE hours and produced something in addition to the cards. As it is, I can't even get the sample code to work. You know the one the website gives if you check the thing out? I can't figure out if there are supposed to be spaces of not, whether that's an o or an 0, and whether it matters or not. If they gave even ONE item, I'd be satisfied.

Okay, I'm happy. It's available by internet, which means I won't have to "lament [my] impotence eternally in the hereafter" (quote from otogi zoshi) because I live on the outskirts. Since I have nobody to actually play against, I'll buy about 4 booster sets.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    =.="

1: Yes this patch is stupid, and because I'm not into card games I can't imagine I'll get any. But you know...they just have to make money to keep the game running, and they have to make money to have nice, comfortable lives. I honestly think your anger is misdirected. Merchandising and things are inevitable. What we need to be angry about is the abominable customer service even paying customers are treated to.

2: CCG = Collectible Card Game. Forgive me if you use the term TCG and are unfamiliar with that one. *pokes Majal in the gut with a fork*

Owies.
    Thanks, just wanted to know what you was talking about.

Mushmom

Server Check >.<

MapleStory will be going through an unscheduled server check today.

This one involves the game servers, and it'll last for approximately one hour.

<MapleStory Server Check>

- Server : All Game Servers

- Time : Friday, October 26th, 9:00 am~ 10:00 am PST

(Friday, October 26th, 4:00 pm ~ 5:00 pm GMT)

The website will be available during the server check.

Thank you, and Happy Mapling!
    Bera
    EliteBows-Level 200 Bowmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Jayzilla View Post
    So how much exactly does it cost to join the guild. I'd like to join on my Aran.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    Just your soul.

Hoho, Elite, you beat me to it! ^.^

Of course, we can't have a server check unless it's during my 2xp time!

how am i suposed to know when its done im in a different time zone anyone one know what the time is for pacifac coast canada

off topic - are the nx cards in canada yet?:confused:
    (GMS)Kradia

MrXbowman33 - lvl 6X Xbowman - semi-active
    MrAxeman33 - lvl 3X Fighter - mule
    Scarbrow - lvl 3X gunslinger - semi-active

Get higher lvl than nerdy ninja [X]
    2nd job[x] 3rd job[ ] 4th job[ ] 1mill[x] 5mill[X]
    10mill [x] get in a guild[X] z-run[ ] solo mm[X]
    lvl 40[x] lvl 50[X] lvl 60[X] lvl 70[ ] lvl 80[ ]

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBoie33 View Post
    how am i suposed to know when its done im in a different time zone anyone one know what the time is for pacifac coast canada

off topic - are the nx cards in canada yet?:confused:
    Not is shoppers **** mart.

but future shop is going to have them out in all of their stores in a couple of days.

Beginner

Banana

What about the canadians :(
    fireice2036 Lv 6x lit/ice mage (active)

icedxsin lv 4x rouge (not active)