Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skill points and mastary...

Default Skill points and mastary...

OK guides Ive seen say 19 mastery right away, but is there any reason not to go 2 mastery then 1 point in to somthing else? Because after lvl 3 mastery the mastery goes up very 2 lvls and the acc boost isnt necessary for archers.

So thats what I was going to do, so what put points into along with mastery? Iron arrow, booster, PKB, or soul arrow?

heres what I did, and what most people are going to recommend.

1st Sp into iron arrow
    Get mastery to 10ish
    Then get soul arrow to 2 or 3, and booster to 6 or 7
    then put mastery to 19
    I got iron arrow to about 25 then I maxed Pkb.
    Then put mastery to 20
    and then(if you put 9 into focus during 1st job) max focus.

Well I went 2 mastey and 1 booster, Ill get booster up to 5 this way so I can get some soul arrow.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamage View Post
    OK guides Ive seen say 19 mastery right away, but is there any reason not to go 2 mastery then 1 point in to somthing else? Because after lvl 3 mastery the mastery goes up very 2 lvls and the acc boost isnt necessary for archers.

So thats what I was going to do, so what put points into along with mastery? Iron arrow, booster, PKB, or soul arrow?
    They never add that last point because it doesn't add % mastery, just accuracy.

Well I went 2 mastey and 1 booster, Ill get booster up to 5 this way so I can get some soul arrow.
    You never want to max two skills at the same time as it draws out the early part of each making you weaker for longer.

Ah nevermind I new I was screwing up somewhere. I figured it out so forget it.

Banned

Ah nevermind I new I was screwing up somewhere. I figured it out so forget it.
    I don't know what you figured out, but if it still involves maxing 2 skills at the same time then you're still doing it wrong.

I wouldn't do that because arrows are only 1 meso each. It really wont make a difference with soul arrow at that level.

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    They never add that last point because it doesn't add % mastery, just accuracy.
    I got a question to mastery, I didn't know if I should make a new thread on it or not so I'm just posting it here. I heard that archers need to max mastery as a pre-requisite for 4th job mastery for archers.. is it true? sorry for being off topic

Quote Originally Posted by icyhaze View Post
    I heard that archers need to max mastery as a pre-requisite for 4th job mastery for archers.. is it true? sorry for being off topic
    I wouldn't quite call that off topic as such. The answer is yes though, you do need to max mastery before you reach level 70.

Oh okay, thanks for comfirming it.