Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ayumilove Preview: MapleStory KMS Pirate 3rd Job Skills

I'm going to make a Gunner definitely, but the class itself looks good, finally, new blood in the maple's veins.

Estimates are 6-10 months for them to hit GMS

Why LilScarFace? That's silly O.o;
    I got the name MihawkShanks, and I'm planning on taking a few other "Pirate" names I have ^ ^;;

Of course everything One Piece is taken, and probably with everything from i~l~x~z~1~100 appended at the end, beginning, and between. :P
    And every goddamn variation of it. ;D Sucks cause One Piece is a nice anime, people will end up *****ing about "OP-tards" and ****, but w/e.

anyone have any comments on my build :[ I'm pretty sure it's fairly perfect, there is only one or 2 things I would make variables, but that's about it. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Teleclast View Post
    Why LilScarFace? That's silly O.o;
    I got the name MihawkShanks, and I'm planning on taking a few other "Pirate" names I have ^ ^;;

Of course everything One Piece is taken, and probably with everything from i~l~x~z~1~100 appended at the end, beginning, and between. :P
    And every goddamn variation of it. ;D Sucks cause One Piece is a nice anime, people will end up *****ing about "OP-tards" and ****, but w/e.

anyone have any comments on my build :[ I'm pretty sure it's fairly perfect, there is only one or 2 things I would make variables, but that's about it. D:
    Oh My Frick! Havn't you heard of Scarface?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNbYdNDKqro[/youtube]

Be warned, it's quite violent.
    PROBLEM SLEUTH COMICS:

Spoiler!

I like the infighter idea, it just doesn't seem like a Pirate to me. I mean, if they wanted close combat fighters why not give them grog mugs? ; )

Infighter seems more like a Shaolin monk class, which, if I remember correctly, there is a whole other area devoted to the Shaolin.

Phantom Watch

they're just trying to hit two birds with one stone.

middle lvl gunner in action
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PclwP4TmDyA
    Bellocan
    -Kyoukumaru - 16 DK to be(retired for now... xD)
    -Sushano - 23 CB to be
    -Senkurai - 43 hermit to be

Quote Originally Posted by Shikaoru View Post
    middle lvl gunner in action
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PclwP4TmDyA
    Seems like she hasnt done mastery yet, otherwise it's crazy exp, look at how fast that thing shoots

Be prepared to see a boost in female characters with names like 'Tifa3894749287593475' for the knuckle class.

OT: Jeddys back to playing MS? Or you're still on the WOW buzz? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Teleclast View Post
    Also, please don't quote such large things it's generally inferred that you're talking about the previous post, if you wish to remove all doubt, a simple "@<user>" works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny. View Post
    Omfg. thats so gangster.
    i bet theres some guy walking around dressing like a italian mafia guy saying
    ''say hello to my lil friend!''
    -boom-
    Read, plox?

The fire rate seems quite high. But, be aware that this is in beta testing... there's a high probability of the skills getting tweaked before its release (IF it gets released).

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.

Cross-reply from other thread:
    no, it will go to kms first. maplestory is a korean game and they still are going to have to translate everything to english before they can bring pirate class to gMS and mSEA. korean will definatly be the first to get the class on offical main server release.
    You misunderstood me. I meant kMs has been out for how long? Almost 4 years? I meant that gMs will probably release it mid to late 3rd-year. I didn't mean that gMs would release it next week with kMs following; I meant it'll probably come to gMs earlier in it's timeline than kMs'.