Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3TH4N0L's guide to grinding Dirty Ratz in Eos Tower 94th Floor

Beginner

Default 3TH4N0L's guide to grinding Dirty Ratz in Eos Tower 94th Floor

This is an exploit I discovered about an hour ago, if you let the Dirty Ratz hit you and push you into the right corner of a certain area in the 94th floor of the Eos Tower, you will not take any damage. You can still take damage, don't get me wrong, every 5 or 10 minutes you'll get hit and you'll have to get back into place, but it's very simple to do. This is a great way to level up quickly, effectively, and efficiently, you will not need a lot of potions. This spot is amazing for mages, good for bowmen and sins, but mediocre for warriors.

So without further ado, here's a video I slapped together showing you precisely how to execute it.

http://www.zshare.net/video/447552523a743a/

And of course, no hacks were used to do this, it's merely an exploit I discovered on accident.

Enjoy, I hope someone makes good use out of this. :D

Let me know how it works for you.

EDIT: Note: If the video doesn't load for you, download it and watch it with winamp, NOT windows media player.

That's pretty damn clever.

Although people might suspect you of hacking. :/
    Great trick though, nonetheless.
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Banned

As azn said, that's pretty smart, but if you get caught doing it, you may be banned. Exploiting glitches in the game can result in suspension/permanent ban.

Beginner

Yeah that's true, I don't think it would hurt to do it in an empty channel. If a GM contacts you you could always show him how to do it, he might even thank you for assisting the fix of an exploit. o_O

Unless GMs are cruel bastards of course, I've never talked to one.

Banned

Warez got banned for a month for using the lag God mode thing that he didn't even notice.

Do you really think they'll let you off the hook for doing it on purpose?

Beginner

Wow that's harsh, what lag god mode thing?

Quote Originally Posted by 3TH4N0L View Post
    Wow that's harsh, what lag god mode thing?
    The one where you lag so much, you don't take any damage from monsters.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Beginner

So he got banned for a flaw in the game engine?

Amazing, simply amazing.

Well, they're busy using their "AWSUM GODLEE POWAHS" too waste their time on one person whose account got glitch-exploited.
    Really.
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Mushmom

If i saw that i would definitely think they were hacking and would report them.