Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does anyone else not care for pqing?

Default does anyone else not care for pqing?

i've only done kerning pq once a couple years ago. i liked heneseys pq in low level, because my party was polite. ludi pq just seems too stressful, so i don't want to bother.

i remember when i did kerning pq some snobby little 14 year old kept yelling[nagging and typing horribly] at me.

and i was all like "seriously, kid. stfu before i reach through my computer screen and slap your fat face."

you feel me?

I feel you.

Basicly everyone you'll get in a party with are the most irritating annoying people in the world lol. But then you do sometimes find people that you can have fun with and its not so bad.

PQs are GREAT, just as long as you screen yourself and your party before getting into a stressful situation with this game. Seriously if PQs were out I don't think I'd be playing this game anymore.

No

Crimson Balrog

I'd take the passes and be afk for 20 minutes if they piss me off. I've only done PQs a few time, andonly in Kerning.

Mushmom

Ive never done pqs. People take them too seriously. I dont take kindly to people screaming at you. Thats why i train solo.

Banned

actually, i do like LMPQ. it's fast, easy, and quick. it's the ONLY pq that i like.

Banned

What? Getting bad people in a PQ?

That never happens. I can't name one time.

I agree, PQ is good sometimes but most of the time its all little brats with no manners and grammar. Good thing I'm not a Cleric. :)

I mainly solo, but I pq sometimes when I am utterly BORED of training alone. Pqing is fun but the exp in comprimised by competition. LMPQ seem to be a good one like moon mentioned but the exp still can not beat training alone.

Say No To Hunger http://www.freerice.com/index.php
    I am like a magnet, except I attract non-metallic idiots.

I hate PQ for all the reasons listed above, as well as the following:

Theres no newbie friendliness. I've never done a PQ except kerning PQ, and even that was before there even was a cash shop on global, let alone ludi and all the other PQs. So the very few times i've tried going to see these new PQs, people just kick me out or spew out profanities as soon as i ask questions about it, and as a result it's impossible for me to gain any PQ experience. So it's an endless loop of "noob!" and not being able to remedy my being a 'noob!' at the subject, because of my being a 'noob!'.