Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: does anyone else not care for pqing?

Mainly I only like Kerning PQ, because it's easy and fast. I did Ludi PQ for a while, but it's to stressfull, you can't make a fault or you'll be kicked. And it's getting verry fast boring.

I liked Ludi Maze PQ, but I don't know how much fun it really is, because I just had 1 level to try it. But I did it with my friends, so no strangers. I aslo did Orbis PQ (Full) with my friends and Henesys PQ, but that one really sucked at the EXP.

Besides, they're saying those rewards are it worth for doing the PQs. But seriously I mostly get pots or sucking items.. not really bad always, but it is never the good item or scroll I need.
    So I rather training on my own or friends, because I just get the same sucking drops, but than a way faster. :)

PQ has turned into the worst system in MS, where the noobs run freely.

Its horrible, just don't do it if you want to maintain a balanced IQ level.
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Quote Originally Posted by Aimee_Rose View Post
    i've only done kerning pq once a couple years ago. i liked heneseys pq in low level, because my party was polite. ludi pq just seems too stressful, so i don't want to bother.

i remember when i did kerning pq some snobby little 14 year old kept yelling[nagging and typing horribly] at me.

and i was all like "seriously, kid. stfu before i reach through my computer screen and slap your fat face."

you feel me?
    Omg, firstly, [dont ask me why] but i love that post, it has style.

And, secondly, yer, I totally agree with.

Cud I use that plez? ->> <3<3 "Seriously, kid. stfu before i reach through my computer screen and slap your fat face."
    I like.
    neigh

Quote Originally Posted by xEiyuux View Post
    Omg, firstly, [dont ask me why] but i love that post, it has style.

And, secondly, yer, I totally agree with.

Cud I use that plez? ->> <3<3 "Seriously, kid. stfu before i reach through my computer screen and slap your fat face."
    I like.
    go for it, d00d!

Quote Originally Posted by osayidan View Post
    I hate PQ for all the reasons listed above, as well as the following:

Theres no newbie friendliness. I've never done a PQ except kerning PQ, and even that was before there even was a cash shop on global, let alone ludi and all the other PQs. So the very few times i've tried going to see these new PQs, people just kick me out or spew out profanities as soon as i ask questions about it, and as a result it's impossible for me to gain any PQ experience. So it's an endless loop of "noob!" and not being able to remedy my being a 'noob!' at the subject, because of my being a 'noob!'.
    totally agree

I always do pq, I dont bother to talk to anyone though.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonlightDarkness View Post
    actually, i do like LMPQ. it's fast, easy, and quick. it's the ONLY pq that i like.
    I second that...*yawns, I'm getting tired*...>.<