Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Admins and other players.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by godshoot View Post
    Also yana you shouldn't tell him to leave because his not used to this system, you should encourage him and encoperate him into this foreign system.
    Nah, I pretty much was already slightly irked by him because of these two posts bragging about his self-proclaimed mental powers:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Starlit Azure View Post
    Well, I'm a realist so dont flame me >:3.

I'm Greek orthodox, and very religious, and very smart. I do believe that some higher power created the universe, but I also believe that those creatures evolved due to natural selection.

Its a hybrid view.
    Quote:
    Welcome, IMO this is the best Maple Story related forums. We have many intellectual people(including myself IMO ), with nice people and a relaxed lifestyle.

Enjoy your stay.
    People bragging about themselves really gets under my skin, but overall he seemed like a fairly nice guy until this stupid thread.

But wait, have we some hypocrisy? In the very thread he's complaining about he said:

Quote:
    OMFGWTF CAN YOU READ THE FREAKING ANNOUNCMENT!

Its like your mind's door is open, better yet, the door fell off and all your retarded thoughts pour out of it.
    SO! We have Starlit complaining about Jed's insulting of people, yet he did the very same thing in the very same thread that this entire mess is about! He joined in and then came here and made this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Starlit Azure View Post
    I find it funny also, I had one in my signature. You can never see those things coming though. I don't mind the spam on the thread(I posted there also).
    And finally, he apparently finds double posts amusing:

Quote:
    A Double Post!?

Orly?
    That was posted as one of his many double posts. Is it just there to make fun of people who use the Edit button???
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlit Azure View Post
    Double posting? Sorry, I don't see any. Ill check though.

Quote Originally Posted by CountessZero View Post
    But we love Jed for being a power hungry sadist ;)

This Starlit guy needs a reality check. Lock him in a room with me for an hour with a packet of pins and we'll see how c0cky he is when he comes out.
    Is that really necessary?

I dont think its me who needs the reality check, in my opinion its some other people who need one. Theres been 2 pages about the edit button, one about just bashing me, were finally starting to get back on topic.

This thread needs a reality check.

Someone pmed me asking about moderator actions. This is most of my response

Question:Are mods/admins allowed to change a HS member's post into his/her own words?

Answer:
    Unasked for no. But if someone is blatently disregarding clearly stated rules, sure. Within limits. Modifying the post, as an example to others is usually a far more effective way to get the point accross to more users than simply deleting (so no one sees), or closing so that it moves off the page faster.

In any case, modified posts show last modified by who on the bottom. It's not like anyone would misread the post, and usually when i modify i mark who modified it so it's clear. Some mods make a joke out of it. Because we do a lot of behind the scenes work and you need something to keep it entertaining.

But yes, if people cant be bothered to read/follow our rules, if they wont take the consideration to abide by them nor appreciate what we do, than honestly do they deserve the same consideration. Some mods take it further than i do, with insults and witty comments, but i can pretty much guarantee the op wont be m aking the same mistake twice.

That said. Everyone in this thread is pretty much falling back on the bandwagon flame thing I warned you all before.

This thread has gone overboard. I will now be closing it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!