Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Admins and other players.

I'd just like to inform you all that I haven't edited this fellows post, he is infact this ermm... I can't say stupid, I'd be a bad role model.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

Jr. Necki

What does appauling mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Jedisbar View Post
    I'd just like to inform you all that I haven't edited this fellows post, he is infact this ermm... I can't say stupid, I'd be a bad role model.
    Ugh..

As I said that doesnt really bother me, but when you say "spam my e-mail" than thats a bad role model. :)

I really don't care what you think, at all.
    I do my job.
    My job is to take care of these boards.
    Dealing with retards is part of that job.

I am disappointed though.. I was all excited about having a hot sands thread too. :< My first time sucked.

"Oh.. that's a bad role model..." "I'm not a role model." "Oh... okay... SMILE TIME!"
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

I usually find the mod edited versions of tard posts hilarious, and appreciate the humor in it. Sorry, but if someone goes that far to post something blatantly against the rules (and lets face it, the posts that are edited in that way are almost always first posts by someone just advertising) they deserve it.

And if someone doesn't want their e-mail spammed, don't make it public in the options. Not that hard.
    I am perma warned!

Rule 1:

Don't go against the board, don't challenge their authority. Why? You'll get sarcastic crap shoved right into your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Raen View Post
    I usually find the mod edited versions of tard posts hilarious, and appreciate the humor in it. Sorry, but if someone goes that far to post something blatantly against the rules (and lets face it, the posts that are edited in that way are almost always first posts by someone just advertising) they deserve it.

And if someone doesn't want their e-mail spammed, don't make it public in the options. Not that hard.
    I find it funny also, I had one in my signature. You can never see those things coming though. I don't mind the spam on the thread(I posted there also).

Quote Originally Posted by Starlit Azure View Post
    Ugh..

As I said that doesnt really bother me, but when you say "spam my e-mail" than thats a bad role model. :)
    I really really really hate you. You make a ****ing Hot Sand topic about this? What are you, 5? Its a joke! J.O.K.E. Get it right! I am sorry if I sound like a jerk, but thats how I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by krnboy1009 View Post
    I really really really hate you. You make a ****ing Hot Sand topic about this? What are you, 5? Its a joke! J.O.K.E. Get it right! I am sorry if I sound like a jerk, but thats how I see it.
    And is there a better thread on hot sands? Its all the same as this, hell, even worse. I'm actually making a point!

I'm not saying "Hey (insert name here) you phail!1 lolol!

And then it turns into a flame war.

You do sound like a jerk.

People percieve things differently.

I'm 15.

I try to make a thread and get flamed by everyone on this forum.

Seriously, grow up everyone.