Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Admins and other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Starlit Azure View Post
    Rule 1:

Don't go against the board, don't challenge their authority. Why? You'll get sarcastic crap shoved right into your face.
    Perhaps they should just edit the real rules to say, and if you break our rules, we reserve the right to edit your post and make fun of you. Oh wait, people who break the rules don't deserve the courtesy.

And, don't act all "HS is the Commies"! It's not like the mods said 'oh how dare you!' and banned you. You posted your opinion, people returned with theirs. The people who hang around HS, read threads and post probably like it here, and probably like the mods and the way they handle things (usually). So, common sense says, if you attack the mods about the way they do things, probably people will disagree with you.

Oh, and you don't need to challenge authority to get sarcastic crap around here. We do that for free.

P.S. Double posting is bad forum etiquette.
    I am perma warned!

Great job. You just double posted. Nice going. And get flamed? So I am everyone now? I have read the thread. No one has flamed you besides me. Grow up. Stop crying because people dont agree with you.

The mods aren't that bad. You should see those on SW.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by krnboy1009 View Post
    Great job. You just double posted. Nice going. And get flamed? So I am everyone now? I have read the thread. No one has flamed you besides me. Grow up. Stop crying because people dont agree with you.
    Oh the irony..

Me? Whining? Nope, just flaming. You still have yet to explain how everyone flamed you.

First of all, some people just act sarcastic, making totally irrelevant posts. Then, theres the people who, like you, just act like little kids and open fire on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedisbar View Post
    I really don't care what you think, at all.
    I do my job.
    My job is to take care of these boards.
    Dealing with retards is part of that job.

I am disappointed though.. I was all excited about having a hot sands thread too. :< My first time sucked.

"Oh.. that's a bad role model..." "I'm not a role model." "Oh... okay... SMILE TIME!"
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy1009 View Post
    I really really really hate you. You make a ****ing Hot Sand topic about this? What are you, 5? Its a joke! J.O.K.E. Get it right! I am sorry if I sound like a jerk, but thats how I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Starlit Azure View Post
    First of all, some people just act sarcastic, making totally irrelevant posts. Then, theres the people who, like you, just act like little kids and open fire on me.
    Jed didn't flame you.

But I will.

Idiot.

There, now we can account in total 3 people have flamed you! The whole forum needs to grow up, because we all flamed you :<

Not Everyone, but some do, you know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsumomo View Post
    Jed didn't flame you.

But I will.

Idiot.

There, now we can account in total 3 people have flamed you! The whole forum needs to grow up, because we all flamed you :<
    Ok, Jed was just being sarcastic, but Krn and you did.

Krn, bloody hell simmer down a little will u?

Your posts are so negative, you tell Ulyana you hate her, now you are saying you hate this guy. [Whilst not even contributing to the thread!]
    If its a joke, its not funny.
    If you're serious, work on your approach.

@ azure. I think the mods are doing a great job to keep the balance between modding and joking. Jed can be funny, jed can be serious, thats what makes him a good mod.

/end "little angel" character.
    neigh