Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Admins and other players.

Default Admins and other players.

Hey, my first rant on Hot sands, and its pretty appauling.

First, theres the Admins, IMO they're supposed to be role models on the forms, promoting good behavior. Yeah, its ok if they curse etc sometimes but some stuff just crosses the line.

Quote Originally Posted by BobRSanchez View Post
    I am a tool. Flame me. Feel free to also abuse my email address.

This message may or may not of been edited from original for clarification purposes.
    By Jedisbar

The thread was locked/whatever, theres no need to go further than that. He broke the rules, and thats it!

Oh and thats not it. The players join in too. They start flaming other players e-mails.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    What IS his e-mail address? I can't wait to spam the crap out of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caru View Post
    His profile says we'd have to get the email address from an admin, but his instant messenger account is wide out in the open. Field day anyone?

For shame.

various disguises

I actually like our mods here. I think they're pretty funny.

To be fair, they have to deal with a whole lot of idiots, and this guy's post in particular was just ridiculous. I just don't see anything particularly wrong about the situation... o_O

Uhm... teh intarwebs r srs busines?
    Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    Everyone is gay for SOG.

Do you know what that guy did? It takes alot to piss Jed off. Well it doesn't take alot [:P] but he's fair in his own sort of modly way.

I want to see what that guy did also. Musta been a real ret@rd to make Jed do what he did =]

Quote Originally Posted by slightlyoddguy View Post
    I actually like our mods here. I think they're pretty funny.

To be fair, they have to deal with a whole lot of idiots, and this guy's post in particular was just ridiculous. I just don't see anything particularly wrong about the situation... o_O

Uhm... teh intarwebs r srs busines?
    What I see wrong is that they will go to the lengths to actually spam the guy on his e-mail. Whats done is done.

Hey, we got nothing better to do.

And our mods here are awesome, they can just be impatient sometimes. :rolleyes:

Yes, you. XD
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

For the record, I never planned on spamming his e-mail. I don't take my idiot abuse that seriously. :rolleyes:

It just amazes you when people do stupid things like BobRSanchez did. He honestly thought HS was a spam forum, so he posted his MapleMob HTML AHREF abomination code in the EMPTY HOUSE section.

He hasn't posted in ages, and then he suddenly comes back and declares HS a spam forum. Geeez...
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

various disguises

Quote Originally Posted by Starlit Azure View Post
    What I see wrong is that they will go to the lengths to actually spam the guy on his e-mail. Whats done is done.
    I guess I can sorta agree with you here. But would anyone have actually spammed the guy's email had it been available? He might have gotten quite a few, "hey d00d check out dis free nx site srsly man so cool" messages or something, but I don't see our folks maliciously attacking the guy. But then again, I can't speak for everyone.

EDIT: Haha, well, there ya go, penguin answered my question.
    Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    Everyone is gay for SOG.

The spammer was an idiot.

End of story, no one actually wants to Spam his address.

i wouldnt spam him. it would just be a waste of my time.
    as for jedisbar editing their post like that i'd say it's fair so the other users wont have to deal with his stupidity. and our mods are pretty good with things.
    if you dont like our mods just go browse sleepywood.net for about a week and tell me if theyre better.

Joke (noun)
    • a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter

• jest: activity characterized by good humor

• antic: a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement

• tell a joke; speak humorously

• a triviality not to be taken seriously

• act in a funny or teasing way

Good sir, welcome to the interets.