Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Lock-Down

I live in a pretty safe area (except a bunch of ped0s try to grab girls walking home from school) and we've never had a real lockdown. At our school, my teacher said staying under the desk w/o lights tells the bad guy that no one is instead. And if they shoot the glass, the glass wun impale us. Pshhh...lies..

Quote Originally Posted by SinDevil View Post
    Do you guys live in the ghetto or something?
    I've only had 1 lockdown in my entire life.
    Zero in Canada, *****IN!

Lol, if there ever was a lock down...

^Click!^

Eh What the hell.
    [x] 2nd Job [x] 3rd Job [ ] 4th Job [x] 100k [x] 1 mil
    [x] 5 mil [x] 10 mil [ ] ZRun

Whatever justifies the tax dollars

No

Back in high school we never had anything but drills my freshman and sop****re year. Junior year someone had a math test and wanted to get out of it, so he phoned in a bomb threat FROM THE PHONE IN THE CLASSROOM (press*81 for the office) So we all filed outside and waited for the cops and fire department and stuff to get there. Me and my friends went to dunking dough nuts and by the time we got back they were still canvasing the school.
    The guy wasn't caught.

After that we had at least one bomb threat a week, and we had to follow the same routine (not assuming that it was a prank). They miraculously died down once the weather got colder, then would start up again if it was warm out. Eventually they caught the copy cat and he got arrested (lol 18 year old sop****re) But he had won numerous times, we got sent home repeatedly because legally they cant make us stay outside for more than 2 hours (this would be when there was a threat like - Theres a bomb in a locker- I wont tell you which, the ones that the bomb location was "specified" the search would be over quick)

Lockdowns we had a couple of times, the madman was never in the building- we had a bank a block away and whenever it got robbed into lockdown we went until the guy was caught. They liked to flee into the woods behind the school. We never huddled or anything, just went about our normal schooling. WE couldn't change classes so usually the teacher would finish off the lesson then give us our homework for the next 2 days to do or something.

Eventually the prankers will get sick of it and you will be back to your normal schoolday ^_^

Who knows, maybe Iran will decide to nuke everything one day.

Don't froget North Korea!

^Click!^

Eh What the hell.
    [x] 2nd Job [x] 3rd Job [ ] 4th Job [x] 100k [x] 1 mil
    [x] 5 mil [x] 10 mil [ ] ZRun

Wow, i had no idea people did that in schools. So rather than stay spread out at your desks you huddle together like cattle to make it easier for them to mass execute you all. In such a situation i would take self preservation pretty ****ing seriously and just get out of there rather than wait to die.

Quote Originally Posted by holywt View Post
    Don't froget North Korea!
    Nope, North Korea is disarming.

Quote Originally Posted by krnboy1009 View Post
    Nope, North Korea is disarming.
    Thats a shame, i would of liked at least one nuke to go off over Washington, preferably next to the white house.

Mushmom

All we had to worry about in high school were gang wars and drive-bys.