Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Lock-Down

Banned

Default Another Lock-Down

We had another lock down at school today... They're getting rather pointless if you ask me.

To those who don't know what a lock down is, it's where they make you get in the corner of the room and huddle together because it is supposed to protect you when people come into the school that are "dangerous."

Let's think about this for a second. What do they think these gunman are thinking?

"Hey man, we just totally got into this school that we're going to shoot up and kill everyone cus everyone has money and stuff that we can steal."
    "OH NOESSSSSSSS!!! They locked the door and huddled in the corner? Aside from being Uzi-Wielding madmen, we can't do anything now!!! The doors are FREAKING LOCKED!!!"
    "Well, we might as well take off our pants and bend over as we wait for the police to get here since we're about to get raped."

I mean, come on. What will we be safe from when there are crazy a-holes who think that a school is a good place to shoot up? I realize that these might be somewhat helpful for a tornado or something, but I live in PA and we get tornadoes once every hundred years.

I just know, that if I was to "rob" a school, I wouldn't be stopped by locked doors and organized huddling.

Ugh, we also have been having so many damn bomb threats at our school.

Turns out it was my friend. He got sent to juvy. How lame.

But I feel nothing. He totally got what was coming to him. :rolleyes:
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

If you huddle, and the bad man breaks in somehow...
    Won't it be easier to kill all of you guys?
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by azn4anime View Post
    Ugh, we also have been having so many damn bomb threats at our school.

Turns out it was my friend. He got sent to juvy. How lame.

But I feel nothing. He totally got what was coming to him. :rolleyes:
    Heh, there's a school in my general area that has weekly bomb threats...

Dumb asses...

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SinDevil View Post
    Why yes, it would.

Which is why my school has everyone turn off all the lights, lock the door (LOL METAL!?), and shimmy under our desks.

Should any madma(e)n break in, we all flip our desks by the legs, and ram them. Hooray for hard desks.

:D
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by SinDevil View Post
    Yes, I think that's what they're trying to do, so you better start pissing off your teachers before you get shot.

Which goes for the bomb threats...

We go on the turf and just sit there. I mean the turf is LITERALLY on the school.

-Sigh-

People these days...
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Banned

Good point penguin, I forgot about the lights.

If by some crazy chance their "bullets" manage to bust through the almighty power of our wooden doors, they'll be blind inside a room with no lights on.

Do you guys live in the ghetto or something?
    I've only had 1 lockdown in my entire life.
    JDMTurbo
    SkyNova

LOL
    This is the same type of deal as in the 1950's when kids had drills in school where they had to duck under their desks in case of a nuclear bomb. Because desks protect you from nukes!

Neither one does anything but give the more unintelligent kiddies a little peace of mind.