Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Feedback regarding the new Hidden-street

Quote Originally Posted by magicalbum View Post
    It is now useless for me as the items no longer show all the stats on the same page and I can no longer quickly navigate through classes of items. This also applies for skills and monsters as well. I'll be switching to basil for info since it looked more like hidden-street as it was before.
    I'm feeling the same way.

While I do like the search function, the displaying of equipments, weapons, monsters and the rest of the info is annoying. There are to many pages to have to wade through.

Previously everything was on one page, had all the info, was simple easy to read and elegant.

The new site is like Vista. :-)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MarkWalters View Post
    You know, you CAN use the older version...I still do for everything, because, while the new site is real nice, it doesn't load right now. So I stick to the older one. Oh well. have fun in Baz-hell...
    You can't anymore, they updated the site.

Or can you?

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Satsumomo View Post
    I agree in the part that the list of items on the top was very useful.

Also I liked having all the stats for the monsters in a whole page, it's good for people with high speed connections like me I guess.
    inorite? When I'm trying to find a map, I must load the page that leads to it, the page that leads to that one, and so on.

Also, the color-code on portals are gone. I can't find any more Hidden Streets. OH THE IRONING.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

all they need to do is re-add the list at the top and instead clicking on an item and going to a different page, it should be a drop down list with the info.

or you could just open the link in another tab and compare stuff that way. But I'm sure a lot of people can't figure out how to do that.
    Add me on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfTheDesert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    how the hell did this topic make it to two pages?
    its cuz yur smexy and everybody <3 u channing tatum look-a-like u.

I just feel more lag thats all... I don't mind the new interface.. you will get used to it one day. :D

Stickied, dump your complaints here so they know just how bad a job they did.

For me the old database was awesome layout wise. Lets get some of that interface going.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

Am I the only one impressed by the fact that someone with one post managed to get their thread stickied?
    Add me on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfTheDesert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    how the hell did this topic make it to two pages?
    its cuz yur smexy and everybody <3 u channing tatum look-a-like u.

I was in it when I figured this wouldn't be the last, and I'm too lazy to make another thread. /hijack
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

Quote Originally Posted by Elixer View Post
    You can't anymore, they updated the site.

Or can you?
    Well, I guess now I can't. WOW it's updated EVEN MORE

That's awesome.

Now to find some flaws XD
    * *EDIT**

I must say, while excessively large, I do like the new site. It's a little easier to find things with the large side bar. Makes me happy. Now, so far, I think they should still have some of the same things from the old site, where on skills for jobs ad for items they displayed all on one page. That made things a little easier. But this is tolerable.

And I still think the monster database could use someone to update all those ?s in it to make it so we can be better than Basil and Sleepywood for monster info and such.

All in all, not bad. It could have been better, but, as said before, tolerable.

I don't play Maplestory. Hell, I haven't even looked as far as the first page to see what they changed, besides messing with the collapse/uncollapsing of the list to the left.

But it looks prettier, and thats all that matters to me :thumbsup:

No