Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Feedback regarding the new Hidden-street

My only bugbear is the constant mis-spelling of 'lightning'.

It's not 'lightening', that means to make something lighter. It's 'lightning' as in raaaaa boom flash!

Otherwise, I prefer the new layout, tis lovely. Good job guys.
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

Ok tata ... take care.
    *** mascot lvl 70 lukless I/L
    *** Grrrl lvl 30 hunter
    *** BobRoy lvl 55 spearman

Goals: Get spearman to 70 [] - Tickle MushMom [x] - Tickle MushDad [x] - Get a Life [x] - Get to lvl. 70 [x] - Find teh Maple Weapons []

Thanks for all the feedback, I just wanted to express the frustration I had with the new layout in a way that would catch the admins attention. If the old layout was available somehow I would like to know so I can use the site I've been using ever since i started playing maple. I was very surprised this thread was stickied =O.

Edit: The new title for this thread fits its purpose much better.

Jedisbar you really like protests lol first your Anti-Maple Mob thing now this lol

I dont mind the new layout to much but really did prefer the old

Yes, I love the old HS Layout.

Right before they added this new one though, there was ANOTHER "New HS" available (Clicking in a small link in the top of the page) and that "new" one in my opinion, was better than the current new one.

Reposted from wrong thread:
    I don't see any problems with maps and color coding and clicking around like someone said.

I like the change from the stats required to the stats given by an item, but I'd like to make the suggestion of all stats given be included in the column, instead of stats that do not apply.

For example: Magician Hats: Thumbnail: Level: INT+: LUK+: WDef: MDef
    would be much more helpful. I can imagine that may be a lot of work, though.
    I am perma warned!

Well, I also don't check the front page much because I don't play MS, but I can guess it was like the change from the old forums to this.

First its weird, now its comfortable. Just give it time. :D
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Banned

yeah, i don't complain that often, but... now i do..

the tab on the left... TOO BIG. and some of the monsters, although i'm thinking that you guys are still updating... they're left out.

plus, i don't like the fact that you have to click, and click, and click. what's worse is that some of the clicking doesn't even work, unless you double click :|

sorry for ranting D:

Oh the irony, how highly people seem to regard themselves. The words on the navi bar could be made a little smaller so it dosen't spill over to the next line. It's really taking up alot of space.

various disguises

HS got a new layout? *Checks the database*

Well I'll be damned! It looks good to me, although I think it would be much better if the collapsible bars on the left side were defaulted to the, ah... minimum positions? Can't find the right word. Instead of having everything already collapsed when you first load the page, make everything... un-collapsed. You get my point.

In any case, great job on the new design, and thanks for maintaining the best Maple Story database on the net!
    Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    Everyone is gay for SOG.