Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to improve my damage

200-400 normal attack or skills? I thought you meant the damage each stab does.

Im 2 shotting fly eyes with double stab. I don't have max savage blow yet. I was looking for pianus and i saw fly eyes. So might as well try kill them. when people say they hit for 1k i think that means total damage from a double stab or savage blow. I can hit 1k with double stabs, but its rare, i usually get 490s and 500s with double stabs, added up that equals 990, then you round it up and you get 1k.

Are you sure that, level 35's can train at Fly eyes efficiently? I really doubt that.

Also I saw two Pianuses...Is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by IamASifsin View Post
    200-400 normal attack or skills? I thought you meant the damage each stab does.

Im 2 shotting fly eyes with double stab. I don't have max savage blow yet. I was looking for pianus and i saw fly eyes. So might as well try kill them. when people say they hit for 1k i think that means total damage from a double stab or savage blow. I can hit 1k with double stabs, but its rare, i usually get 490s and 500s with double stabs, added up that equals 990, then you round it up and you get 1k.

Are you sure that, level 35's can train at Fly eyes efficiently? I really doubt that.

Also I saw two Pianuses...Is that possible?
    Double stab, but just the damage from 1 stab. I don't use normal attack, hahahaha.

I have never tried Fly Eye, my DIT is still very much anchored in Victoria.

Yes, when you are extremely lucky or unlucky then there will be two pianuses. Very much depends on if you want to kill 1 or 2 at the same time. What are you doing there? Killing pianus at level 41? Can we hit them to begin with?

He was probably checking out Pianus, not trying to kill it O.O
    Anyway, your damage isn't that bad, but if you've got money, get a scrolled LUK sauna, I think that's what the dude meant by scrolling. I'm not sure if mSEA has LUK overall scrolls?
    Anyway, if they do, they'll be expensive. : D
    And you might want to buy a higher attk dagger, but I'm not sure because I'm a sin >_<
    But try to get equips that raise your WA over LUK, since WA contributes more to damage then LUK does (way to state the obvious).

Oh i was lvl42 at the time =P meh now im 43.
    Well now my Savage blow is lvl 21. I can now one shot and sometimes 2 shot flyeyes. I got 3% in 10minutes..

my damage is like 360-570 with a 10atk Wg and a 70atk, 5luk Wagner.
    in theory my max damage should be 6((570/100)x62)=2120 with savage blow.
    Minimum should be 6((360/100)x62)=1339. So therefore my average damage is 1729. And apparently that is low..

have you done these things?

1. Do all the Glove for Attack Quest and Scroll a Glove or sell them and buy a 8 attack one.
    2. Use those Warrior Elixirs from NLC if you can afford. (i use pills, i cant afford them)
    3. Do the quest for Scrolls and choose claw scrolls. Then sell them to get a decent attack Wagner (70+).

Hes from Aquila, he doesnt have NLC

Cloud Fox

Scroll your cape with luck =P at least it will boost your attack a little

I'm level 43 now. 21 on Savage Blow with 6 hits, finally. I have just met another DIT and he only at level 41, but he is hitting much higher than me. His damage are in the range of 250 - 350 per hit with Savage Blow. I think someone in here can suggest a different build to future DIT on skill wise. Maybe we should sacrifice some mastery first for a faster Savage Blow. Is this possible?

Maybe when I am at level 50, I will splash out my cash again for some almost godly equipments. Hmmm, maybe I should gacha from now on !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    Anyway, your damage isn't that bad, but if you've got money, get a scrolled LUK sauna, I think that's what the dude meant by scrolling. I'm not sure if mSEA has LUK overall scrolls?
    Anyway, if they do, they'll be expensive. : D
    And you might want to buy a higher attk dagger, but I'm not sure because I'm a sin >_<
    We do have overall luk in MapleSEA.

I don't like the idea of getting/scrolling an overall as they will be way overpriced by those low-dex thiefs. I don't mind spending some money on my final equipments like the pirate set, but spending money a lot of money on interim equipments can be very costly !!!

As I can see it, maybe my only options are:
    1. Scrolled Shoes
    2. Cape
    3. Shield
    4. WG

Oh i was lvl42 at the time =P meh now im 43.
    Well now my Savage blow is lvl 21. I can now one shot and sometimes 2 shot flyeyes. I got 3% in 10minutes..

my damage is like 360-570 with a 10atk Wg and a 70atk, 5luk Wagner.
    in theory my max damage should be 6((570/100)x62)=2120 with savage blow.
    Minimum should be 6((360/100)x62)=1339. So therefore my average damage is 1729. And apparently that is low..

have you done these things?

1. Do all the Glove for Attack Quest and Scroll a Glove or sell them and buy a 8 attack one.
    2. Use those Warrior Elixirs from NLC if you can afford. (i use pills, i cant afford them)
    3. Do the quest for Scrolls and choose claw scrolls. Then sell them to get a decent attack Wagner (70+).
    Ehhh, I am a bit pre-occupied currently with some espionage work to get a slot in LPQ, hahahaha, getting in apparently excites me more than the quest itself. So doing quest is kind of hard now, hahahaha. I can buy some scrolls for a dagger but the Glove For Attack scrolls are very expensive. It might be easier/cheaper to just buy a scrolled WG. My scrolling luck is so terrible now.

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenChr0no View Post
    Scroll your cape with luck =P at least it will boost your attack a little
    Maybe I will buy a PC with 3/4 WA when I can equip 1. Hahahaha. Those are level 50 equipments?

get an attack Wg it helps alot.

Well, my recommendation for getting better damage is:

Get a goodly (notice the extra "o") sauna or something, scrolled with dex or luk (doen't matter). It doesn't matter about dex or luk because, unless you're a low dex/dexless the extra dex means less AP into dex and 10 more into luk. Same diff really. Also, a luk cape can help a LOT, you can get these at any level if you can
    a) scroll your own
    b) find a scrolled one
    i recommend buying a good luk/attack pink cape or a good yellow adventurer. A good WG is a MUST, it increases your damage by a significant margin.
    By 50 you should aim for (because you look pretty rich with your 11x priest :P)

10 attack WG (depends on SEA prices, maybe get a better/worse one)
    1-2 attack/3+ luk Pink cape or a 10+ luk yellow adventurer
    7x attack wag. (preferably 74 or so) or a 74+ shink.
    Any stat equips, depends what you want.
    some dex SS, again anything you can easily afford. 5dex + hopefully.

That's pretty much all you should need to do some pretty decent damage.

iELO - Level 3x Brawler...we'll see.

get an attack Wg it helps alot.
    Quote Originally Posted by SinfulSin View Post
    Well, my recommendation for getting better damage is:

Get a goodly (notice the extra "o") sauna or something, scrolled with dex or luk (doen't matter). It doesn't matter about dex or luk because, unless you're a low dex/dexless the extra dex means less AP into dex and 10 more into luk. Same diff really. Also, a luk cape can help a LOT, you can get these at any level if you can
    a) scroll your own
    b) find a scrolled one
    i recommend buying a good luk/attack pink cape or a good yellow adventurer. A good WG is a MUST, it increases your damage by a significant margin.
    By 50 you should aim for (because you look pretty rich with your 11x priest :P)

10 attack WG (depends on SEA prices, maybe get a better/worse one)
    1-2 attack/3+ luk Pink cape or a 10+ luk yellow adventurer
    7x attack wag. (preferably 74 or so) or a 74+ shink.
    Any stat equips, depends what you want.
    some dex SS, again anything you can easily afford. 5dex + hopefully.

That's pretty much all you should need to do some pretty decent damage.
    Quite exactly what I have in mind now. Just wondering should I buy a higher stat BWG? I don't like to switch equipments much after I spend bigger amount of mesos for it. So I may go for 12WA BWG. I believe 15 is out of my reach.

So the three items I am thinking now is :

1. 12wa WG
    2. 2/3wa PC
    3. SnowShoes for Dex so that I won't have to allocate dex now.

I may be scrolling my wagner with 100% now since Dagger Attack now cost 1M+ in aquila. But I will buy a godly weapon by the time my wagner is out-leveled.