Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
How to improve my damage - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to improve my damage

How much is a 12 atk Wg?

No No No don't RUIN your Wagner with 100% scrolls T_T.

i got a 70atk,5 luk Wagner for 2mil. Just look around you might be able to find bargains.

so what is your min-max attack?

Quote Originally Posted by IamASifsin View Post
    How much is a 12 atk Wg?

No No No don't RUIN your Wagner with 100% scrolls T_T.

i got a 70atk,5 luk Wagner for 2mil. Just look around you might be able to find bargains.

so what is your min-max attack?
    Approximately 90-120M, I think !!!

2M. Really so cheap??? Then I will look around and buy 1 instead of scrolling it myself. My initial thinking is that since each scroll is 1.5M, it would have been expensive to scroll it and only use it for around 10-15 levels.

With Double-Stab now, my damage is at the range of 300-450 approximately.

i meant without skills >.>

i want to compare my damage to yours.

Sorry, hahahaha. I am at level 46 now, my attack stat as displayed in the attribute window is 308 - 515. I have maxed SB now. With 4th job out, I will spend less time with this character now, will play more after getting all the skills. As you are a SIN, as per now, you will outdamage me, sighs.

Memories ...

Jr. Necki

If the client is confident in his financial capabilities and guarantees the fulfillment of all obligations, taking out a loan with help alleviate financial is more of an advantage than a risk. Loan processing in such situations allows you to get the expected result in the shortest possible time, and to pay it off in installments without tangible damage to your budget and your usual standard of living.

Hi brethren, did you manage to improve this?

Quote Originally Posted by jFONG View Post
    Well, if you've got the money, you could look for a godly scrolled Wagner and a nice 8 - 10 attk wg. This will definately boost your attack, and I'm not sure about the attk pots in MSEA, https://sharpedgeshop.com/collection...-multi-purpose but if you've got Maple BBQs then they can definately help. Just be patient, and once you have lvl 19 mastery and maxed SB [mid 40's iirc] you'll really start to see your damage shine :)
    i agree with this