Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to improve my damage

Default How to improve my damage

I am a lousy level 39 normal build DIT doing 200-400 dmg. My equipments are :-

59 WA K.Fan

nothing else that contribute to attack...

My question is first of all, is my damage ok? How can I improve my damage. Please specify the changes and the expected increased!!! I am thinking of buying an attack glove, but unsure of how much will it help !!!

I assume, MORE LUCK?
    Lol. I have a very poor sin. Screwed up stats.

59 atk K.Fan? I'll check mine. If mine is better, i wont mind trading it.
    I reccomend, wearing your Bamboo hat [Brown] and if you wish, a scrolled overall, but you'll be poor, so attempt to save for level 40 and bear with it for now. Scroll the K Fan if you wish, and possibly, your luck might change.
    Besides, *Waves a hand* dont panic. But if you have a goal, then i cant say anything.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Jr. Necki

Well, if you've got the money, you could look for a godly scrolled Wagner and a nice 8 - 10 attk wg. This will definately boost your attack, and I'm not sure about the attk pots in MSEA, but if you've got Maple BBQs then they can definately help. Just be patient, and once you have lvl 19 mastery and maxed SB [mid 40's iirc] you'll really start to see your damage shine :)

Quote Originally Posted by CelHolyPriest View Post

59 WA K.Fan

My question is first of all, is my damage ok? How can I improve my damage. Please specify the changes and the expected increased!!! I am thinking of buying an attack glove, but unsure of how much will it help !!!
    I'm assuming this is savage blow damage. My friend is lvl 44 and is doing maybe a little higher because he has a good wagner (like 70 something att). There really isn't much you can do to improve your damage besides buy a attack glove. Personally, I think you're doing fine. I'll ask other bandits I know. Are you 4 int/4 str? List that and your skill points for second job so far.

increase damage

way 1: increase amount of luk. better equips or more into AP. (going lowdex or dexless)
    way2(more effective): increase total W.ATT. equips.
    Search "Sambo88" in MTS Cheap Quitting Sale. (At least 2-4k lower than lowest price)
    *Been playing since 0.02 BETA.....
    The good old times include:
    -There was only victoria island.
    -No 3rd job, no LPQ or any PQ other than KPQ
    -Every1 traded at the bottom of Perion ch1.(No Fm)
    -No critical "purple" colouring. (You couldnt tell if you crited or not)
    -New chars started with choice of eye colour. (Blue black, hazel, brown or red)
    -No Gameguard. = Fly hacking jump quests etc.

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by CelHolyPriest View Post

59 WA K.Fan

use hidden street calculator for exact benefit of a glove, but my advice would be to add about 32 levels to your DIT. Then you will have real good damage !!!

Thanks to everyone for answering.

Now: Level40 95%

59WA K.Fan
    3Luk Brown Bamboo hat
    3Luk Glove
    NPC Marine Level 40 top and bottom

How feasible is it to buy a scrolled snow shoes???

Quote Originally Posted by Magefreak6x View Post
    Are you 4 int/4 str? List that and your skill points for second job so far.
    Yes, my stats are 4/4 and 2 to Dex and 3 to Luk. I just can't remember the total, hahahaha. Now level 40, 19 Mastery, 12 Savage Blow

Quote Originally Posted by RoxStarz View Post
    use hidden street calculator for exact benefit of a glove, but my advice would be to add about 32 levels to your DIT. Then you will have real good damage !!!
    Is the formula really accurate, why I'm asking is because the formula for priest is wrong!!! Haiz.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlade View Post
    59 atk K.Fan? I'll check mine. If mine is better, i wont mind trading it.
    I reccomend, wearing your Bamboo hat [Brown] and if you wish, a scrolled overall, but you'll be poor, so attempt to save for level 40 and bear with it for now. Scroll the K Fan if you wish, and possibly, your luck might change.
    Besides, *Waves a hand* dont panic. But if you have a goal, then i cant say anything.
    I have already scrolled my K.Fan with 100%. 490K is affordable. I am wearing my Brown Bamboo Hat (+3Luk). Just that, because I already have it for so long, I have forgotten about it. I'm going to level to 41 very soon. Another 2 levels and I can use my Warner. I'm going to scroll it with 60% now, is it worth it???? But if you really don't mind, please loan your K.Fan to me first. hahahaha.

Scroll my overall???? I thought that is for low dex????

Quote Originally Posted by jFONG View Post
    Well, if you've got the money, you could look for a godly scrolled Wagner and a nice 8 - 10 attk wg. This will definately boost your attack, and I'm not sure about the attk pots in MSEA, but if you've got Maple BBQs then they can definately help. Just be patient, and once you have lvl 19 mastery and maxed SB [mid 40's iirc] you'll really start to see your damage shine :)
    Well, I am thinking of getting an attack glove, just not very sure about the damage increase from it!!!! Do you think it will make a huge difference???? I know, someone told me to use the calculator, but if you can give me some indication then why go through the trouble to count, hahahaha. I will buy a above average scrolled wagner if my own scrolling fail.

Um..300-400 damage ? isn't that above average for a bandit around your lvl? I got a 10atk Wg and that really helps. it increases my attack from 300-400 to 350-500 with double stab..and im your lvl.

Jr. Necki

Well, weapon attack influences your damage more than stats do. Example, a +12 attack work glove will increase your damage more than a glove with +12 luck will. And the difference is definately much more noticable when you go from using standard equips [eg. +3 luck glove, 60 atk Shinkita] to using scrolled equips [eg. +10 atk work glove, 75 atk Shinkita]. Add on an atk pot [eg. Maple BBQ, +15 w.a iirc] and you'll be doing some nice damage, which can allow you to train at areas higher than your level. :)

Quote Originally Posted by IamASifsin View Post
    Um..300-400 damage ? isn't that above average for a bandit around your lvl? I got a 10atk Wg and that really helps. it increases my attack from 300-400 to 350-500 with double stab..and im your lvl.
    Above average??? Certain people is saying they can 1HKO evil eyes at 35 or so. Well maybe they are over-stating it!!! Only 100 to max, hmmm, expected more damage then that, but at least it is something for me to start thinking about. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jFONG View Post
    Well, weapon attack influences your damage more than stats do. Example, a +12 attack work glove will increase your damage more than a glove with +12 luck will. And the difference is definately much more noticable when you go from using standard equips [eg. +3 luck glove, 60 atk Shinkita] to using scrolled equips [eg. +10 atk work glove, 75 atk Shinkita]. Add on an atk pot [eg. Maple BBQ, +15 w.a iirc] and you'll be doing some nice damage, which can allow you to train at areas higher than your level. :)
    Thanks for the info, it is of great help. Currently I'm using warrior pot as we don't have BBQ in MapleSEA.