Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lvl 50 Zakuming

Quote Originally Posted by Wigum View Post
    Honestly - none of the zakum attacks with the exception of bumping the body hurt that much. The only one that does is the 1/1 attack and well that would bring you to 1/1 anyway no matter what your hp.

Your biggest enemy is lag really. If you lag after the 1/1 and then get bumped by a summon before you've healed - well bai bai :)
    But, being a Priest in Zakum means one will have to either heal-heal-dispel or heal-dispel. Will we kick the bucket while we are dispelling? Well, the 1/1 will affect everyone either way. As I remember it, the environment is less hostile than being in Himes/Mong, hahahaha, but then again, I did turn on my MG during my 1 and only Zakum Quest. Knocking into zakum would be the noobest thing to do for a priest, hahahaha. Unless lag, sighs.

Banned

Zakum is one of the weakest boss's out there damage wise.

Quote Originally Posted by InTraining View Post
    well, i saw the impossible yesterday, a lvl 50 Sin with a Z-Helm.. My lvl 80 Hermy would most likely die on the first hit of magic.. :( I remember how this was only possible back in the hack era.. Anyway, is it possible, for each class to get a Z-Helm at lvl 50? I would guess Wizys and Warriors can do it, but Archers and Theifs are questionable.. I was also thinking of getting a Z_Helm for my LUKless i/l. She currently has about 760 HP, and 3000 MP. Can i survive Zakum?

Anything is possible. Hell, search up "JexavLer" in Maple SEA and you will see a LEGIT level 50 BEGINNER with a Zakum Helmet. And they normally have around 700 HP at that level.

But face it, buying helmets is pathetic. Likely, they don't have enough friends to earn it free..

Quote Originally Posted by hireshi View Post
    But face it, buying helmets is pathetic. Likely, they don't have enough friends to earn it free..
    how it is pathetic? A lot of people don't have friends that are high enough to take on zakum, its not that they don't have enough friends. Plus the alter is usually packed when most people have free time.

If you are one of those people that base friends on level than you are pathetic.
    Add me on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfTheDesert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    how the hell did this topic make it to two pages?
    its cuz yur smexy and everybody <3 u channing tatum look-a-like u.

Mushmom

i also want a zhelm but i dont want to pay for it or be in a guild that takes over the zakum altar.

sooo, who would like to take me on a Zakum run~~ XD I am not paying 50mil for a Z-Helm. I dont kno if the price for one is as ridiculous in Bellocan as it is in any other server. Holding the altar is just unhealthy...
    Spoiler!

|~Yookie~~~~~~~~lvl 6X Fiona~|~Murblox~~~~~~~~lvl 5X Lann~|~Schezerade~~~~~~lvl 6X Evie~|