Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate "nigguhs" to the highest extent possible.

Mushmom

Those videos make soljas!

Those videos show what people love:

Money for no work at all.
    Sex with the hottest chicks around.
    Respect because you're "badass".

So I guess that's why people with no brains want to relate to that so quickly.

Well, I happened to be Wiki surfing when I came across this.

http://www.fradical.com/FiftyCent_bu..._your_kids.htm

I f-cking lol'd.
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Yea, we should do that.

We should also revert back to Roman culture, where we have gutters on the stone streets so kids' feces and urine will slide out of the way.

And every child should also be bogged down with wine. Actually no. They should be taught what sex is in Kindergarten. And also, let's give them bats to hit other kids with. No, wait. A bat -- WITH A NAIL IN IT. Yea, that'll make 'em happy.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

[YOUTUBE]vum3qgoh0x4[/YOUTUBE]

This is worse.

It has everything you described AND the stupidest ass dance ever.

Every night, SOMEONE will yell YOOOOOOOOU down my hall.
    |
    +
    |
    +
    |
    +
    Utilitas.Venustas.Firmitas

You do dat dance gurrrrrl!

WildChild, I can't believe that video has 20,000,000+ views.

What's even worse is when the person is built liks a fat slab of crap and he still acts like he's on top of the world.
    God! Why the hell did I have the same signature for so long? I don't even play Maple anymore. =.=

Play for a worthy cause.

Hey man, thats Philly for you

No

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by azn4anime View Post
    Well, I happened to be Wiki surfing when I came across this.

http://www.fradical.com/FiftyCent_bu..._your_kids.htm

I f-cking lol'd.
    ROFL it is hilarious xD
    although surprisingly the last couple of paragraphs do have some good points.

and i can't remember who it was that i quoted this from but here:
    the only reason racism still exists is because minorities won't shut up about it
    stereotypes are similar. obviously they have to come from somewhere. and all though depending on the individual, stereotypes may not be true, but i find that alot of the times it is. and stereotypes are only still around because those people keep up their own stereotype and yet say, dont stereotype...

and yes all this "gangsta" sh!t is retarded. if you were actually to go into the real ghetto like longbeach or compton where ever. those real residents would actually want to get out if they had the chance. not even the people who live in the ghetto think its cool even they say they hate it and its dangerous. but yet you still get all these ghetto wannabe's who don't even truely know anything.

satsumomo i sympathieze with you. (spelling?)

by the way have i mentioned...well first we all know schools dont allow hats unless religous reasons or something else. one school actually made it so that you can where "doo rags" on the bounds of it being a part of "culture", hell if that's true i mind as well take liquor to school and say my Irish culture requires it.

I FRKIN HATE ALL THESE PEOPLE!!

i just wish there was something we could do =/

edit: i just found a subliminal message in all these videos: supposedly the character for the music video lives in the ghetto, regaurdless that in the videos they have bundles of cash, sweatshirts and jeans that probably cost $120 each, and "pimped out rides". so you may ask how is this possible? obviously like most "gangstahs" theyre probably using "welfare fraud". for those of you who don't know, welfare is where if you dont make enough money for your family the government actually gives you tax payers money, and food coupons for free. for the fraud part if you make more than enough money you just lie about your income to get your income plus welfare. so THAT is what these videos are also promoting.

also, no satsumomo isnt racist: N!gga, actually means dude. while N***er is the real racial slur. so even i can say N!gga N!gga N!gga all i want. the only reason i dont is because alot of people mistake it. (edit: see i had to change it cause it got censored).
    but there's a "cultural" lesson for you.