Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lockers...

Default Lockers...

Welcome to high school. You get your textbooks, some friends, some good teachers, some crappy teachers, a lock, and your own locker. You must pay $5 for your lock. Your locker combination HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OTHERS. DO NOT LET YOUR FRIENDS KNOW OF YOUR LOCKER COMBO. This is our principl... yada yada yada.

Not letting others know my locker combo? Pretty easy right? Simply not tell them. Well the guys who want my combo aren't blind you know, they can see the numbers and the approximate position of the correct combination. EVERY. SINGLE. SOLITARY. DAY, I can never open my locker in peace. These three guys always manage to sneak up behind me and peek at my lock. Well, today, they managed to piece together the information they have accumulated through countless days of spying, opened my locker, messed it all up, and put the lock back upside down. Well, knowing my combo is one thing, SHOUTING IT OUT TO EVERYONE ****ING PERSON IN THE ****ING HALL IS ANOTHER THING. Great, now instead of three idiots knowing my combo, everyone in the hall does too. So today, I decided that for the safety of my stuff, to buy a new lock. $5, down the drain. $5? Not a lot right? Well I'm not complaining about the money, it's about the fact THAT I CANNOT OPEN MY LOCKER IN PEACE. *end of rant*

None of this "1337" stuff, it's just "ronin"

Scania:
    ksern00b - 41 Assassin

Phantom Watch

if they think they're so smart then shove em into your locker and tell them to open it.

as for a real solution you could try using a locker that takes a key; although they could possibly pick the lock or steal your key.

Do the exact same thing to them.

If you can't get away with spying their combos on your own, have your friends do it.

Then fill their lockers with rotten cabbage.

Just don't make a big deal out of it, they'll give it up eventually. Besides, they're the only 3 who will remember it, since who's actually going to take the time to remember some random kids' combo?

I had to pa $10 for my lock but I get it back at graduation. Not like when I was a freshman. :S

Don't you have backpacks? Just get one of those and carry it around all the time, that's what all the highschoolers do here.

Heh, I never use my locker... >___>

And don't put anything of worth in your locker that saves the trouble of them finding out what it is.
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Mushmom

At least you get lockers :(

meh at my school no one cares about ur lock combo

Quote Originally Posted by Demongkingsayuki View Post
    meh at my school no one cares about ur lock combo
    Even the office?

None of this "1337" stuff, it's just "ronin"

Scania:
    ksern00b - 41 Assassin