Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 22nd November 2007 [MSEA & GMS] - 4th job advancement

Quote Originally Posted by Elitemage56 View Post

In the Shadowers section, The Venom attack's description says it throws a star? Is that an error?

I saw that too. In Nights Lord (Nights? i thought it was just Night Lord) and Shadower they both have exactly the same description of venom.

iELO - Level 3x Brawler...we'll see.

Yes, both of them had the same description.

We are sure this would be the right information, as we got it from the game itself, unless Asiasoft did some mistake and had to rectify it in the next patch or something.

please remove 4th job from GMS, put it in when it actually gets released or else there is no point seperating MSEA and GMS in the first place...

i really really don't want to hear people spamming all over the place about the 4th job update in GMS section. (some people thinks that it's the hint of GMS getting 4th job, others think that 4th job is already out because of the update)

and just to say how popular hidden street is, during my training at zipangu, i get an average of 1 noob per day asking me where Showa is and i said that showa is not out, and they go like "yes they are, it's in hidden-street" sigh...

i don't mean to sound bad or anything since you guys made a wonderful update, and you've worked so hard, but please stop misinforming people (mainly noobs)...

well leave them alone then lol,let them try getting to showa town,and let them die cause of getting to a dead end :D

and as to response on my statement upon higher levels, i was wrong and overlooked the fact that when leveling after the 3rd job,they still get the points from each level, i had the impression for a while that they didnt get the points for that job after that required level

there is another error on night lords

for spirit claw the actual use of it is...

use up 200 stars to beable to use infinite amount of stars during a period of time

if the youtube vids of lvl 12x night roads is correct thats what it does
    other than that i think you have it correct

Quote Originally Posted by Peteice View Post
    well leave them alone then lol,let them try getting to showa town,and let them die cause of getting to a dead end :D
    are you trying to turn hidden-street into a scam site?

lol fine then go ahead, no one will trust hidden-street then.

and i don't think cloud3z wants to turn hidden-street into a scam site...

and do not give a excuse that 4th job will come out soon in GMS because it wouldn't.

how long has Showa been on the global list?

and just to be clear, GMS will not add big contents such as Leafre/4th job/ Showa. during the month from October to next year May

and this come from facts of that GMS will only add small stuff such as 1 little map, or a PQ, during this periods of the time.

Therefore Hidden-street will remain a scam site until May next year, (if GMS actually considers to release them)

FInally! XDXDXD
    Maple Global Scania[FONT="Impact"] (5x Sin - ClawCon)
    [X] Become a Thief
    [X] Become a Assasin

[-] Become a Hermit
    [-] Become a Night Lord

Quote Originally Posted by horusmaster View Post
    are you trying to turn hidden-street into a scam site?

lol fine then go ahead, no one will trust hidden-street then.

and i don't think cloud3z wants to turn hidden-street into a scam site...

and do not give a excuse that 4th job will come out soon in GMS because it wouldn't.

how long has Showa been on the global list?

and just to be clear, GMS will not add big contents such as Leafre/4th job/ Showa. during the month from October to next year May

and this come from facts of that GMS will only add small stuff such as 1 little map, or a PQ, during this periods of the time.

Therefore Hidden-street will remain a scam site until May next year, (if GMS actually considers to release them)
    actually,thats the exact opposite of what i really wanna do. simply put, those who come on hidden-street will know that said 4th job an such is not implimented yet,and them just going around saying it is, just proves stupidity of certain people. now if people such as that wanna go around and not look around hidden street for certain answers, let them, cause thats whatll happen. i dont want hidden-street to turn into a scam site as much as you do, and i dam sure dont want any problems related to it. let GMS do what they want, either way it wont stop noobs from being well....noobs =/

Quote Originally Posted by Peteice View Post
    actually,thats the exact opposite of what i really wanna do. simply put, those who come on hidden-street will know that said 4th job an such is not implimented yet,and them just going around saying it is, just proves stupidity of certain people. now if people such as that wanna go around and not look around hidden street for certain answers, let them, cause thats whatll happen. i dont want hidden-street to turn into a scam site as much as you do, and i dam sure dont want any problems related to it. let GMS do what they want, either way it wont stop noobs from being well....noobs =/
    hidden-street has already scammed thousands of noobs into thinking Showa exists and they keeps on trying to get there and i was there watching them die over and over again... and i kept on getting idiotic conversation from them that thinks hidden-street is made by Nexon.... In the end i can finally convince them that hidden-street was lying...

luckily for 4th job, it's not a new contents: i bet that whenever noobs sees a lvl 120+ player they'll go like "you noob! why haven't you gotten 4th job yet" so hidden-street is now trying to bother lvl 120+ players...

seriously... i'd rather have not up to date updates, than having them hidden-street lying all over the place about 4th job is out and showa is out...

and yes i know that in the latest updates it says "Showa is not out", it wasn't there when they first put Showa into GMS, and it's in this very small font....

why don't they freaking make the font bigger and actually put it on the Showa maps instead of the home page...

it should be at least this big:

SHOWA IS NOT OUT

well then let as you said before, cloud wanting to turn H-S into a scam site is very unlikely, but if noobs wanna think that, then just let them, and then they can feel stupid later on when they realize that whatever it is their bragging about,doesnt even exist in global Yet, their loss,their stupidity