Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trans

Crimson Balrog

I remember this player was using a girl character admitted online that he was a guy. So I asked "You grew a pen-s?" and then I realized the word "pen-s" was blocked.

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by krnboy1009 View Post
    Ummmm...why?
    if you look at his IGN you'll see his char is called "glorious hole," hmmmm.

in legend of mana I would only play as a girl because she looks far better than the guy (and not because of exposed bust or any sexual attraction). there are others; all of which I name "Rose."

this whole thread makes me want to make a girl char on maple. first thing I'd do is hit on my friend's GF.

Slime

To the OP:

Congratulations, your, how do I put this, complete ignorance of what a transsexual is has dragged me out of my pain induced stupor (damn wisdom teeth!) so that I can correct your lack of knowledge.

First of all, transsexuals or transgendered people are those whose mental identities are the opposite gender as their physical bodies. They are literally males/females trapped in the wrong body. In an attempt to correct this many do eventually undergo sex-change operations. But get something straight: these people are whatever gender they feel they are. So, all those people you meet on Maple who admit they're a different gender as their character are not transsexuals. A male to female transsexual (girl mind in a guy's body) think of themselves as female, and would not admit they're a 'guy' in real life because they themselves do not feel that they really are guys. Same idea goes for female to male transsexuals.

Now what I'm leading up to is that those people on Maple would be better termed transvestites, people who feel they are the same gender as their bodies but still enjoy pretending they are a different gender, mostly through dressing up.

All these are just facts. Now, as for my response to your post, I really think you're over-reacting. While many people on Maple play opposite gender, most of it is actually pretty innocent. They might do it to try something different (it's called role-playing moron), for stats reasons, for looks, or for a number of other reasons, but relatively few do it to deceive others. I mean, it's not like they talk you into marriage or cybering and then tell you their true gender. And another thing, if you're talking to these people and find them interesting and fun, why should their gender even matter? What, you can't be friends with girls? Honestly, if you're looking for a date only, then why are you even on Maple? If you want a significant other, try getting a life!

Anyways, the pain is scrambling my thoughts, so I'm going to end this here.
    Vi veri universum vivus vici
    "By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."

"Religion is the opiate of the masses." -- Karl Marx
    "Winners don't do drugs." -- The FBI

Windia: Lvl 5x Cleric, TylerAsper (main)
    Lvl 2x I/L Mage, DarkWyatt (semi-main)
    All others: Currently inactive