Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trans

Default Trans

Does anyone other than me notice the sheer amount of trans sexuals there are in Maplestory?
    I mean, seriously- you're playing and you meet a nice (girl/guy) and blah blah, nice convo.
    Then it's like. I'M A GUY.(/girl)
    And you're just like what. the. f()ck.
    It pisses the sh!t out of me. And then they give you some false name they made up that fits with their "look-at-me-i'm-a-tranny" theme.
    Nexon isn't helping with their freakin' patch that lets you make characters with other genders.
    For you trannies. Go be tranny somewhere else. G4ys, Bi s, Les's, fine. Tranny's? Gtfo.

Phantom Watch

actually we call those people G.I.R.Ls or Guys In Real Life.

this actually belongs in an Empty House. Hot Sands is for flames against hidden street members only.

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

I actually find these people quite humorous.

I met a black-skinned crusader (black, not that tan crap), with the big-lipped male face, and orange antagonist hair.

I famed them, having nothing else to do with my fame. Then they start it:

DoNotHarassPlz: Hey big boy.
    Penguuu: *F6*
    DoNotHarassPlz: Yea, you.
    Penguuu: ...Yes? *F6*
    DoNotHarassPlz: Thanks for the fame.
    Penguuu: It's because you have such a unique face.
    DoNotHarassPlz: Oh you! *creepy creepy F2 face*

I laughed. A lot.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Because guy idiots think that other guy idiots would give more mesarsplx to guys that they think are girls.

>___>
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

various disguises

Oh, stop whining. Who cares? People can play whatever kind of character they feel like. Ever played a female character in a fighting game? Honestly, what do you want people to do, tell you their gender as soon as you meet them?

And what does any of this have to do with sexual orientations? Like DLH said, we call these people G.I.R.L.'s.
    Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    Everyone is gay for SOG.

It's your fault for flirting with them.

Trying to "meet cool people" in an anonymous online game is just asking for surprises like that.
    |
    +
    |
    +
    |
    +
    Utilitas.Venustas.Firmitas

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    Does anyone other than me notice the sheer amount of trans sexuals there are in Maplestory?
    I mean, seriously- you're playing and you meet a nice (girl/guy) and blah blah, nice convo.
    Then it's like. I'M A GUY.(/girl)
    And you're just like what. the. f()ck.
    It pisses the sh!t out of me. And then they give you some false name they made up that fits with their "look-at-me-i'm-a-tranny" theme.
    Nexon isn't helping with their freakin' patch that lets you make characters with other genders.
    For you trannies. Go be tranny somewhere else. G4ys, Bi s, Les's, fine. Tranny's? Gtfo.
    You have a completely wrong idea of what a transsexual is. A transsexual is a person who has undergone a sex change operation to change that person's gender. A transsexual is not a person who uses an avatar of the opposite gender.

I'm taking this personally cuz of Amaro.

Yes he is a guy. I am a girl. I love my ice wiz. That does not make me a 'trannie' or whatever. I happen to prefer the male mage stuff to the female stuff, thank you very much. And one of my friends on EMS, he made a female sin so he could take the benefit of the luk bonus from the avenger overall. Does THAT make him a tranny?

And Tiger *spit* is played by a girl. Suushi was played by a guy.

God. You really need to work out people's reasons for choosing the characters they did. And you need to stop flirting in-game. NOT COOL.
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

Quote Originally Posted by CountessZero View Post
    And Tiger *spit*
    Now THAT made me chuckle.

Who cares if a guy plays a girl character, or a girl plays a girl character? Does it really affect your overall self-esteem and life goals? In fact, does it really concern you in anyway? No, as long as you don't try and hit on them.

Quote Originally Posted by J&JBros View Post
    Now THAT made me chuckle.

Who cares if a guy plays a girl character, or a girl plays a girl character?
    He does obviously, He neds sum grlfriendz so he can be cool on teh interbwebz, he cant get some real girlfriends in real life, so he has to get some fake girlfriends on a game. So these damn maple transexuals are ruining it for him...sad...sad.