These posts should be compiled.

Crimson Balrog

DIU

Quote Originally Posted by Bassz View Post

DIU
    Heeey, its huggy bear!

Quote Originally Posted by Bassz View Post

DIU
    hey erm no offence bt i dun think i get the idea of this pic = =" off topic? Lolz

On topic: firewizardjt? perhaps you and the other guys( or should i say gals?) should compile a book or something writing abt the complexities of the female thinking. we would all benefit from it =D

Quote Originally Posted by LordLoss View Post
    hey erm no offence bt i dun think i get the idea of this pic = =" off topic? Lolz

On topic: firewizardjt? perhaps you and the other guys( or should i say gals?) should compile a book or something writing abt the complexities of the female thinking. we would all benefit from it =D
    Get out of here Majal.

You really think it's him? I thought it might be, but if so he deliberately used terrible English and there's no reason for him to reply to this particular topic. He's never shown an interest in this thread before...

Edit: It's not him - look at his other posts. This post is really stupid, but it's not Majal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    You really think it's him? I thought it might be, but if so he deliberately used terrible English and there's no reason for him to reply to this particular topic. He's never shown an interest in this thread before...

Edit: It's not him - look at his other posts. This post is really stupid, but it's not Majal.
    Yeah... the account is pretty old and those archer threads don't seem like Majal made... soooooo...